Graduation

It was graduation day! Seán was still cooking some breakfast for himself, since you have eaten already. "Seeeààààn?? Do you know where I put my dress?" You called through from upstairs, frustrated since you couldn't find the desired object. "No, I don't!" ,he faintly yelled back.
You continued to rummage through the whole house, almost turning it upside down, just to find it in the dryer. "Finally." You sighed and hopped to your room.
There you put on tights/pantyhose (whatever) and the light blue dress, that sparkled just a tiny bit. Your shoes were downstairs, so you decided to walk downstairs.

Before you could, though, Mark smiled when he saw you and just picked you up to carry you into the bathroom. "Hey! What are you doing?" He sat you down on the rim of the bathtub, got a hairbrush, bobby pins and hair bands. He weaved my hair, to three parts and then weaved those together and put them up into a bun. He also decorated it with plastic flowers as accessories and was proud of himself when it was done. "You look perfect." he smiled and exited the bathroom. "Make-up is your choice!"

When you went downstairs to let Seán see how you looked with a bit of brown eyeshadow, soft red lipstick, and a bit of blush on your face...he melted at your sight. He almost dropped the egg he was cooking, but then ran to you and picked you up, spinning you around. "Mother of God! You look gorgeous!" You smiled and returned this hug. "Thank you, Seàn."

Back in the school, everything turned out fine. Until some girls went onto the stage. Their class was full of school hoes. They were an unstoppable force, much to everyone's dismay. They just grabbed their certificates, flowers and did not even bother to be congratulated by the teachers. "See ya~" they all cooed and walked off the stage in a sassy manner.

"Oh good, the sluts of the school finally left." Warren said and had to laugh. He noticed you and walked over. "Hey [name]! You look amazing today." You smiled at him and put an imaginary hair behind your ear. "Thank you, Warren. I appreciate it."

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Please take a seat, the ceremony will begin now!" You took Warren's hand and dragged him to a pair of empty chairs, in the middle for your class. The speech from the principal seemed to never end. He was talking about all the school years in which the school did something, which students took which career and everything. It was exhausting.
When it couldn't have been more boring, he started to announce the classes one by one, each student in alphabetic order. They all gave a small speech or just a wave and a 'Thank you' and left to their seats.

Once you had to go upstairs, you felt the nervousness in your whole body. It wasn't just sweaty hands, it was a full on sweat-party. You were sweating all over and hoping nothing showed of it. You took your certificate, hugged your teachers and your panicked mind decided: Do a speech.

You stood there, nervously, the clapping from the crowd slowly vanished. "I'd like to thank my friends from this school to help me achieve my goals, my own mind and creativity for never-ending class doodles-" you made the crowd chuckle at that, it was true though.., "-I also want to thank my teachers for bringing me this far. And I thank my brother who has helped me through all of this. So I-" Uh oh, a blackout. You did fear this would happen, so you decided to cut your speech short: "So I [name] [middle name]* McLoughlin thank everyone." With this cut short ending, you quickly scurried off the stage with wobbly legs and returned to Warren.
He hugged you and congratulated you on this. "Congrats, [name]! But don't worry, everyone gets nervous up there."

After this, you and Warren decided to run off and behind the school into the forest for some alone-time. Seán has told you he was going home to check that Dark hasn't wrecked your home, yet. Once you and your friend found your favorite tree, you somehow managed to climb up the self-made stairs up onto the branch, with your dress. "Might have been a stupid thing to do, but oh well." You laughed, Warren pulled out the two soda cans he stole from the buffet and opened them, letting you have the first drink.

He just sighed contently and drank from his soda. You two talked about the old school life and laughed at mostly silly things that had happened during that time. When both soda cans were empty, he realized the time was ticking. "Oh god. I have to go, my parents still want to celebrate and are probably wondering where in god's name I am." He shook the rest of the soda outside of the cans, put them in his pants and climbed down the tree.
The gentleman he was, he helped you down as well. "Alright, see you some time, Warren. Have fun." Warren laughed and hugged you. "I will definitely not be having fun, [name]."

You walked down the roads, home, on bare foot. The streets were warm from the sunlight so you decided to take off your shoes. Once you reached home, you knocked on the door. You had left your keys on the bed and had to rely on Mark and Seàn to open the doors.

They did! And you were greeted by balloons and some confetti in your face. "Congratulations!" they both cheered and hugged you one by one, then as a group hug. Mark has pressed you against his chest and basically cuddled you, Dark must've taken over in that second. "How was it, Princess?" You sighed and laughed. "Awkward and boring. Now I also know why you did not want to come with."

You guys drank beer, self-made cocktails, ate chips and other funky things and drunkenly danced barefoot in the living room. It was an amazing little party.
It was also tiring, so you slowly gave in and got tired, laying down on the couch and trying to sleep. Both demons, who had taken over, noticed this. Anti wanted to pick you up, but Dark was faster and ordered Anti to clean up. He smirked and carried you bridal style upstairs into your room. "That was fun, Princess." you nodded absently minded to his statement and cuddled up further. He sighed contently: "I wish you could come to California some day.." Dark set you down into your bed, threw the blanket over you and put your keys aside. When you were nuzzled under the covers, he kissed your forehead. "Sleep well."