The conflict of Demons

Two days ago, you fell asleep in Anti's arms quite peaceful. The last day of school, your teachers were kinda suspicious around you. Of course, any teacher would be. They asked about the two days before, but Seán has written an apology which seemed plausible enough for them. You were close to twenty years of age, you could write it yourself, but asked Seán to do it instead. He would do it anyway.

But now wasn't the time to talk about school. Vacation just started! You had all the time to sleep and relax during this time. And so you did. Of course you woke around 11 AM. You could've slept longer, but your desire to take a shower was bigger than the desire to sleep. So, you got up and groggily made your way to the bathroom. On your way, you stopped to pick up some new clothes and went for the bathroom.

The shower was quick, but effective. The wet mop of hair was bundled up in a towel, which you removed after your skin soaked in the lotion and you dressed up in sweatpants, comfortable socks and a hoodie. Of course accompanied by undies. Dark, gloomy and especially cold weather was your favorite. I mean, at some point it happened most of the year in Ireland, but it gave you the chance to wear soft hoodies.

The house was filled with the amazing smell of Seán's big breakfast. He barely made that one, only when there was something special happening..Or if he was just hungry. You smiled at him and hugged him. "Mornin' brother. Whaddya doin'?" Your accent slightly slipped, which it barely did. You tried not to sound like the typical Irish-gal. "I already started up the machine with [coffee/hot cocoa] for you." He flipped the bacon that has been frying for the past ten minutes. "Get a third plate, we're having a special guest over." You were confused, until you heard quite the familiar voice.
"Hey, Seán, can I carry something to the dinner table, or-" he stopped.

"Oh, hey [name]. Slept well?" his soft smile made your heart melt. His brown eyes made you stop. "Mark!" He held his arms open for a hug, which you gladly accepted. "You're finally here!" ,you squealed. Your arms were wrapped tightly around his torso as your face was buried in his chest. His own arms were wrapped around you too, even able to pick you up and swing you around just a bit.
You may or may not have felt a sharp glare from Anti. Of course the demon would be pissed, someone he did not like was touching his little angel.

Mark set you back down on the floor, but you still wouldn't let go of him. "I'm so glad I can meet you!" he smiled and chuckled softly. "Also sweet getting to meet you, Lucky Charm." You blushed at the nickname.

"Breakfast is ready, though.." Seán, no..Anti interrupted. "Lemme help ya!" You quickly snatched your mug of [coffee/hot cocoa] from the machine, stacked a few plates and carried them to the dinner table. Anti turned off the stove and followed close behind, letting Seán take over again.

During the time eating this big breakfast, you hoped that Mark wouldn't ask about your brother's sudden change in attitude. Luckily Mark didn't bother to ask, almost as if he knew Anti had said it. You were lucky that Anti did not notice Mark's and your feet touching, and your legs hugging under the table. If Anti did knew, he would be pissed.

"So, [name], everything good in school?" You nodded and commented you would be on vacation now. You calmly drank your [coffee/hot cocoa] until the mug as empty. The empty object was still warm from the drink, and you put it on the table. Anti seemed to show his presence, Seán's eyes were a much darker blue again. "Do you mind, not flirting with her?" he growled, making it seem normal though.

Mark remained calm, though answered: "Calm down, Anti. I may be crushing on 'your' little sister, but she is a grown woman and can decide things for herself." His own sentence replayed in his head and his cheeks slowly reddened, almost matching his hair.