Chapter 6- Just Friends Okay

Hope you guys like this chapter and again thanks so much for reading my book it means a lot to me you guys thanks I love you all.

Piers POV

Me and Hayes just looked at each for awhile. Then Hayes spoke

"Um.....so how was the kiss piers?" Hayes asked me

"It was great" I said lying but in reality it was freaking amazing

"Cool um well there you had your first kiss so um yeah......let's go to bed now" Hayes said as he got in bed already and turned to face the wall.

"Hayes......um Hayes....?" I said his name twice but he didn't reply. So I just left him be and turned off the lights and went to sleep as well.

The next day⬅

Hayes POV

I woke up earlier than piers to go to school. I got out of bed took a shower and then brush my mouth and do my hair. After that I put on my clothes and went downstairs to make breakfast for both me and piers before he wakes up and gets ready and comes downstairs. I'm not gonna lie but last nights kiss was weird like I didn't like kissing piers and I know we stopped and I leaned in to kiss him again but I don't know and I hope I don't kiss him again nor ever cuz that's just weird and gross plus I have a girlfriend. Yep I have a girlfriend her name is Ally and she is the best amazing girlfriend ever she is so weird but in a good weird like the the type of weird that makes your life so interesting & so spontaneous. Enough of that anyways I had the breakfast ready and piers still hasn't come down yet. I should go wake him. So I went upstairs and opened the door to my room and I saw piers sleeping in my bed. He looked so innocent, so peaceful, and so fragile. Not to mention he has a six pack and some muscle on him. Well time to wake him up.

"Hey (moves piers) hey peirs wake up bro we have school today" I said as I woke up piers

"Hmm...oh yeah" piers said as he got up and he put on his clothes

"Come on I made breakfast for us" I said as I was about to get out the room

"Um...Hayes wait..." Piers says as I stopped myself from grabbing onto the handle of the door and then I turned around to face piers.

"What is it piers?" I asked him with a questioned face look

"I want to talk about last night...." Piers said sounding timid

"Look piers I kissed you as a friend okay and yeah I know I leaned in and kissed you again but I don't know why and Im sorry to break it to you piers but I have a girlfriend.....sorry piers....I'm sorry if this is not the answer you were looking for...." I told piers straight out.

"Oh look at the time I need to go to school..." Piers said sounding all funny of some sort

"Your not gonna eat breakfa-" I said until piers interrupted me

"No! I mean no thank you look Hayes thanks for everything and for understanding but...." Piers said as he was starting to tear up

"Piers come please don't cry look i-" again I was cut off by piers

"Umm...excuse me but I need to go" piers said as he got his backpack and pushed me out of the way and left.

"Piers wait!" I screamed out to him but he started to run and left the house to go to school but crying.

I felt bad in the inside for rejecting him but I don't feel for him the way he feels for me. Ugh now I regret kissing him or do i? Do I because when I saw him tearing up it gave this stange feeling inside and I felt really bad for him. Oh crap I'm gonna be late for school so much for the breakfast I made.

I got my backpack and I left the house and went running to school.

I hope you guys liked it and sorry for uploading late again I'm trying here. I just have school, family problems, friend problems, life problems, and YouTube problems. So like I have a lot going on that I just ugh I don't even know but I'm not gonna give up on this book nor on you guys so yeah. Again hope you liked it. ☺☺☺☺☺