Extra Exrta Read All About It

Hey you guys so I wanted to give you guys a teaser of my new book that will soon come out. Im going to publish it when I'm done writing the book so that way when its out you guys won't have to wait chapter after chapter so yeah. Just look at the picks up there to see the book cover and what the story will be about. Hopefully when its out you guys will read it and that you will love it !!! Alright well thats it my weaders!!!

Invisible

Hayes is the best football player in his team, he is a straight A student, his girlfriend Lilly is a cheerleader that is always there cheering him on. Hayes has it good but yet he feels empty. Ash is secretly gay and goes to the same school as Hayes. Ash likes to take pictures and at his school he is the photographer. Ash is invisible to everyone and he gets bullied by Hayes friends Cameron, Taylor, Shawn, and Mathew. Though Ash doesn't care if his alone or if he gets beaten up, but what if Hayes notice Ash and they get close? Will Hayes be in Ash's life or will Ash not let him in?

Chapter 1

*PLAY MUSIC AND THEN START READING*

Hayes POV

Time is short. We only have 10 seconds on the clock. Its our first football game of another year here at Valley Ford High School (VFGS). The score is 20 to 19. We've been playing all night and we are in the lead but if the other team makes this touch down we lose. Our team lines up as did the other team as well.

"Blue 69, Blue 69, hut, hut, HUT!!!" I heard as the last 10 seconds of the game begins. I run where I need to go and I was open. Cameron throws me the ball and I catch it and I started to sprint as my coach which is my dad and everyone that was watching the game were cheering me on as I was sprinting to the touch down and then next thing you know the whole crowd cheered and even my girlfriend Lilly. This was the best and great first day of my last year here at Valley Ford High School.

"Hayes! Hayes! Hayes!" Everyone cheered my name out loud and my team carried me out.

"Party at our house!" Yelled Nash as he to was one of the guys from the football team to carry me out and invited everyone to a party at our house to celebrate our victory. Then I saw cameron, taylor, shawn, and Matthew left but I don't know where. Once I finished taking a shower and getting dressed I went to the parking lot where my family was waiting for nash and I to come out
"There he is the man of the hour how you feeling champ?" My dad asked
"Great I feel great " I said with a smile
"Alright well let's go so we can throw that party come on" my dad said and we all got in the car and drove to our house to get the party ready.
Yep my life is great!

*STOP MUSIC*

Ash's POV

The football game has ended and our school team won. I was on the field...well to let you know I'm not in the team. I was there taking pictures for our school's news paper which is "The Valley News". I was near the entrance of the locker room of the football team. I was there taking the picture of the so called Hayes Grier which he was the win who scored the winning game. As I took the picture of the team carrying hayes out, Cameron, Taylor, Shawn, and Matthew saw me and came over.

"Why are you taking pictures of hayes huh?" Cameron said all mean

"I bet his taking pictures of him to jerk off to them sense his a queer" Matthew said as he got all up my face.

"Eeww you fucking queer!" Taylor said with a disgusting look on his face

"Here give me that!" Shawn shouted but not to loud and he grabbed my camera and threw it on the ground making it brake.

"That'll show you not to take pictures of us or our friends! If we see you do that again your camera won't be the only one who will be broken so you better watch your back!" Cameron said with anger at me and he pushed me hard that I feel to the ground. After that they left me there as they walked away laughing. I crawled to my camera and grabbed all the broken pieces.

"Great my camera...now what am I going to say to Mrs. Halls..." I said to myself

"Honey come on let's go don't you wanna go to that party?" My mom said

"Oh?! What happened here Ash?" My mom asked sounding all worried

"N-nothing mom I just tripped and fell and well I guess my grip on my camera was not so good that I dropped it and it broke.." I stuttered at first but then I pulled it together and I lied to my mom which I always do when those 4 jocks do something to me.

"Aww you ok honey?" My mom asked

"Yeah I'm fine" I said as I put a fake smile

"Well don't worry will go to the store first thing in the morning to get you a new camera okay? But for now let's take you to that party" my mom said with enthusiasm

My mom takes me to every party so that I can make friends. She does it cuz I really have no friends. Really I don't have any not even one at least its just me.

"Mom can I please not go I'm really tired" I lied so u won't go to the party

"Nope your going and that's that come on" my said as he grabbed me and out me in her car and she drive me to the griers house where the party is held. Yep my life sucks!

Grier's House/ Party...

Hope you liked the preview of Chapter 1 of my new story Invisible!!!

Coming Out Soon