|twelve|

I made Sarah promise not to say anything to the pogues about this morning. Fortunately she agreed to it so that was one less thing to worry about.

What i worried about the most was Rafe. I couldn't imagine his problem and it made me angry when he ignored me in the hallways. Again.

Dick.

After school i decided to go home and stay there until the party at the Boneyard.

I didn't have to energy to argue with Rafe again. To try to understand his bipolar ass. If he figures out himself then i'll communicate with him.

At about 7pm i left for the Chateau. My friends were already there so i greeted them all with hugs.

We drank a fee beers before going to the Boneyard. There where a few people there but as usual we were early. We sat down at out usual spot and talked while we waited for the place to fill.

Soon the kooks arrived too earning groans from the pogues. Even from me. I watched as Rafe walked to the alcohol stand and grabbed a beer. He chugged it down and walked to their usual spot.

I rolled my eyes while i looked at him when i noticed he was gonna get drunk tonight.

I drank another beer too trying to achieve the same as Rafe.

I got up and danced. I knew Rafe saw me but to my surprise he didn't just stay there. He came down to dance too. But not with me. With a random kook.

I almost felt physical pain when i saw how his hands touched her body. How he danced with her like i was nothing and i knew he knew that i saw him.

What i didn't know was if he was doing it on purpose for payback or if he really didn't care about me.

I was so ashamed of it but tears started falling from my eyes. I quickly wiped them away and clenched my jaw as anger took over my sadness.

I knew i would cause a scene but i walked over to them pressing through the sweaty bodies.

When i arrived they stopped. Rafe looked at me with an interested expression while the girl clearly didn't like me stopping them.

"Uh can i help you?" she asked with an annoyed tone.

I smiled sweetly before slapping her. Her head jolted to the side and she was quick to slap back. I smirked and punched her in the nose.

She did the same and it caused a loud "oooh" from the crowd that had gathered around us. I felt blood running from my nose.

I grinned when she tried to give me another punch but i ducked and grabbed her hair yanking it back. I held the back of her head and pulled it forwards then lifting my leg i kneed her in the stomach.

That's when i felt strong arms pull me back. I tried to get back but he was way too strong. I helplessly struggled in JJ's arms but i couldn't move.

"Let me go." i hissed.

"Kaylee stop what's wrong with you." he pulled me away from the crowd and walked me to the pogues.

"Now what was that?" Kie questioned. I shrugged.

"What are you not telling us? You're acting weird all week." she said.