|seventeen|

I got home and picked out what i was going to wear to the party. I figured i'd wear a bikini under my clothes just in case. Topper probably had a pool.

I washed my hair and let it dry so it had it's natural waves. I put on my black bikini and my ripped shorts with a black crop top.

I checked my phone and saw that Rafe texted me the address. I walked out of the house and walked towards Figure eight. It was already getting dark.

Once again i admired the beautiful houses as i got closer to my destination.

I reached Toppers house and took a deep breath before walking in. I had to push past some people to get to the backyard where the music was the loudest.

I looked around trying to find Rafe but he was quicker. I felt a hand on my shoulder and i turned around to be met with Rafe's eyes.

"Hey princess. Follow me." i did as i was told and followed Rafe past the crowd into the house. He grabbed my hand preventing me to get lost in the dancing crowd.

He pulled me upstairs and led me to a window.

"What are we doing?" i asked as he opened it.

"Going to the roof." he said casually and helped me climb outside.

"Why?"

"You wanted me to tell my friends. I'm doing that right now." he said as he climbed out too.

"On the roof?" i laughed.

"As you can see yes." he grinned. He led me to the edge of the roof revealing the pool directly under it.

"Everybody listen up." Rafe shouted.

I cringed as i realised he planned on telling everyone.

Shortly he got everyone's attention. They were all looking up at as and they started chanting 'jump'

"Shut up" Rafe yelled and i let out a small laugh.

"This is my girlfriend Kaylee." he said earning a few confused looks. "Yes she's a pogue get over it because she's better than any of you here."

My heart fluttered at his words.

"You can either accept her and us or you're going to have to accept a broken nose. Got it?" he finished and i rolled my eyes at his typical behaviour.

Nods and mumbled yes's could be heard. I smiled at him and went closer to him. We were dangerously close to the edge.

"Now jump." someone yelled.

I looked down eyeing the length of the fall.

Before i could protest Rafe grabbed me and jumped off the roof.

We hit the water and went under. I heard the crowd's muffled shouts and they got sharp when i popped my head above the water along with Rafe.

He swam closer and kissed me. I heard everyone cheering and i thought that it was impossible to be this happy.

"My girl is the baddest bitch in the entire obx you hear that?" Rafe shouted and i grinned widely next to him.

Soon we got out of the pool and went inside where people were smoking and drinking.

I took off my wet top leaving me in my bikini top. Rafe looked at me in disbelief "Why do you have to tease me everywhere?" he growled into my ear.

I smirked and pushed him away. I grabbed a plastic cup from the stand and drank the beer as i saw Topper and Kelce walk towards us.