|fourteen|

I took his drenched shirt off and admired his beautifully toned abs. I ran my hand along his chest and his lower abs making him groan.

I leaned in to kiss him which he instantly replied to. His tongue met mine and i felt the well known fire start to burn inside me.

I moved my lips to his neck and started sucking on his skin. He breathed heavily while i made a bunch of hickeys on his neck.

I returned to his lips and shortly after he was placing hickeys on my neck. He moved lower and continued his work on my collarbone and my breasts. I let out a moan and i tilted my head back.

His tongue lapped on my left nipple while he squeezed the other with his hands.

I moaned under his touch but it wasn't enough. I needed more.

I grabbed his shorts at the waistband and pulled it down leaving him in his boxers.

His lips returned to mine and stretched his hand down to my pussy. He started rubbing my clit and i couldn't contain my moans.

"Fuck." i breathed out and let out a small yelp when i felt one of his fingers inside me.

"You're soaking wet princess." he smirked. I blushed at his comment then let out a loud moan when he entered another finger.

I breathed heavily and i was starting to feel my orgasm build up. He kept fingering me and rubbing my clit with his thumb. I was extremely close but when i was about to reach my release he pulled his hand away.

I almost cried out from the lack of contact. Rafe quickly pulled down his boxers and pressed his tip against my now dripping pussy.

"Please Rafe. I need you." i whined impatiently.

Without further words he lifted me up and pressed me against the cold tiles. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pushed himself into me.

We both let out a moan when our bodies finally met.

"Fuck you're so tight princess." he breathed out and started moving in and out of me.

He gradually sped up and brought me closer to my orgasm with every thrust. I moaned and scratched my nails into his back causing him to groan from the sensation.

"Fuck Rafe. I'm close." i moaned out.

His trusts sped up and i was at the verge of screaming. "Oh my god"

"Come on princess. Give it to me." he whispered and that was enough to push me over the edge.

I rolled my eyes back in pleasure and meanwhile Rafe finished too.

After we both rode out our orgasms he put me down but i almost fell because my feet were like jelly.

He leaned down and kissed me. Then his face turned serious "Fuck. We didn't use protection."

"I'm on birth control." i told him making him let out a sigh of relief.

We got out of the shower and walked into the living room with a towel wrapped around my body and one around Rafe's waist.

I was surprised when i didn't see the blood stain.

Rafe noticed and said "I cleaned it up when you where in the shower. Before i went inside." a little smirk appeared on his lips.

I felt the butterflies when i thought back to what just happened.

"What would i do without you?" i sighed.

"You'd probably be in jail." he stated. I scoffed and hit his arm playfully.

I walked into my room and put on my comfy black shorts and a huge T-shirt.