Chapter 3

The next morning, the Wiggles woke up still in pain.

"Oh... my chest really hurts. And this is probably worse than heart burn" said Murray.

"And my nose hurts too" said Anthony.

"Now you know how I felt last time, Anthony. But this time, I'm getting a bit of a migraine" said Greg.

Jeff tried to stand, but his legs were numb and in pain.

"Uh-oh. Jelly legs; going down" he said as he fell.

"Mr Dankworth? Will all this pain wear off soon? Because Jeff can't even stand" said Anthony.

"In which case, was I given the gift that keeps me awake but makes me too weak to stay awake?" said Jeff.

"You four have been through this before. The pain will wear off once your gifts have been accepted" said Dankworth.

"Yes, we know, sir. But Jeff's gift ran through his legs. How can he adventure if he can't use his legs?" said Greg.

"The initial pain wears off quickly. Jeff will be able to walk momentarily" said Dankworth.

"Beauty mate!" said the Wiggles in unison.

"Come, Wiggles. I have restored your biplane. It is still not very advanced, but it will still get you places" said Dankworth.

"Got it. But where are we supposed to go?" said Murray.

"I have given you a map." said Dankworth.

"Wait! I know what you're gonna say. We're here now. So if we go the right way, the map will show us more" said Jeff.

"Exactly. So if you want to know where to go, follow the map. And you will see" said Dankworth.

So the Wiggles took that advice and got in their old biplane.

Greg started the engine and off they went.