Chapter 13

The Wiggles kept walking.

"The map says that the next room is really far from here" said Jeff.

"Then keep moving forward and you will reach an elevator that will take you there" said Dankworth's voice.

The Wiggles did as told.

They found a glass elevator.

"An elevator made of glass. What will they think of next?" said Murray.

"But there are so many floors. How will we know which one to go to?" said Greg.

"We'll just have to push the buttons till we find it" said Anthony.

Jeff pushed a button and the elevator moved to the side instead of up or down.

"Amazing! This elevator goes in all sorts of directions" said Jeff.

The elevator went to a snowy room with a huge mountain.

"Looks like the button I pressed was Fudge Mountain" said Anthony.

"Let me try" said Murray.

He pushed another button and the elevator went to a place where pink and blue sheep were being shaved.

"Hey! I think Murray made the elevator take us to where they make cotton candy from sheep's wool" said Jeff.

"But it's still not on the map" said Anthony.

The elevator passed through all sorts of rooms including a Puppet Hospital and Burn Center and the Administration Offices.

"Nothing here is making the map show more" said Jeff.

"There's only one place left where we didn't go" said Greg.

He pushed the button marked "Television Room". 

"That's it! We're headed the right way" said Anthony.

The Wiggles entered the television room.

"Now that you are here, put those special glasses on. That light is so bright, it could damage your eyesight" said Dankworth's voice.

The Wiggles put on the special shades.

"I wonder what they do here" said Murray.

Then, a bunch of Oompa Loompas carried in a giant piece of chocolate that could make fifty bars into one.

"Is that a Wonka Bar?" said Jeff.

"Yup. And it's huge" said Greg.

"What are they gonna do with it?" said Murray.

The Oompa Loompas put the candy bar on a special machine which made it float.

Then another Oompa Loompa pushed a red button and the candy bar disappeared.

"It's gone!" said Murray.

"Wa-hoo! Where'd it go?" said Anthony.

The Wiggles went to the television and the candy bar appeared on screen normal size.

"Wow! I guess the bar was big so it'll look like normal size on the screen" said Greg.

An Oompa Loompa then gestured to the television as if he wanted the Wiggles to take the candy.

Jeff reached in and took the Wonka Bar. 

"Wow! It's still as real as it was when it was big" he said.

Anthony took a bite and said "And delicious!"