Meet the characters!

Hi! I'm Nathan and I'll be the one talking you through this story

Hi! I'm Nathan and I'll be the one talking you through this story. I'll start by saying I'm 34 years old, 6ft tall and in pretty good shape.

I'm originally from Canada but moved to California about 8 years ago because of work. All of my family still live up in Canada, therefore I don't get to see them that often, so I was quite lonely. However 5 years ago, that all changed when I met, through a mutual friend, a beautiful female who goes by the name of Isabelle. As soon as I set my eyes on her, I swear I instantly fell in love.

Due to our jobs, we're fortunate enough to be able to live together in a small mansion, in a quiet area on the coastline of California. Our house seems big to us at the moment, but it'll be perfect when we eventually decide to start our own family!

Well, that's enough talking from me for now and I'll let Isabelle introduce herself.

BELLE! YOU'RE UP NEXT!

Alright Nathan, I'm only here babe

Alright Nathan, I'm only here babe. *chuckles*

As you may have figured, my name is Isabelle, but I often get called Belle. I'm 25 years old, 5"6 and also in good shape, but that's only because Nathan and I work out a lot together.

I'm from England, but I moved to California when I turned 20. It was kind of for better opportunities but mainly because I've always wanted to live here.

I don't have much of a family, my mum sadly passed away when I was 19 and my dad left us when I was born. I don't have any siblings and I don't talk to any of my other relatives.

As Nathan said, we met 5 years ago and have been inseparable ever since. Even though sometimes he can be very childish and annoying, he's probably the nicest guy I know and definitely the best thing that's happened to me.

I'm a hairdresser, and lucky enough to have my own salon, which I've had for just over a year now. I will admit though, I couldn't have done it without Nathan - he really helped me financially. However, business is going very well, so I'm able to slowly pay him back.

Anyway, I'll let Nathan take over now and explain this story that happened a couple of months ago. I hope you enjoy, and any feedback would be lovely!

 I hope you enjoy, and any feedback would be lovely!

~Nathan & Isabelle x