It is Really You?

I woke up on my bed.

"another stupid day" I said between yawns. I jumped out of bed and fell as I felt like I step on someone.

"ouch.. watch it" I heard a boy's voice.

"Killua, don't be rude." another said.

"Gon Killua?" I turned to see it is really them. they are standing in front of me. "but, but." I was speechless.

"how come you know us and we don't know you?" Killua said. I was too happy and freak out to think.

"Everyone knows you. ummmmmm.. only Otakus I guess." I walked up to my computer and google them. "see?"

"how come I'm in the internet?" Killua pulled the computer closer to his face.

"Where are we?" Gon asked.

"in my room but I'm sure you have no where to stay. you can stay here if you want. it is a big house but no humans. " I rolled my eyes.

"so everyone knows I'm an assassin?" he pulled Gon back and for.

"I guess so. hahaha. I think I need to go to school" I said as I took my glasses.

"school?"

"yeah. It's a place where we learn things. also here there are no Nen, Chimera Ants or hunters. they are no such things as hunters except for normal hunters. " I said as I clean my bed.

"so. what are we?" Killua asked.

"I don't know. By the way, why are you here?"

"we can't remember." Gon said.

"I'll be going to school first. later we talk about it" I went to the toilet and took a bath.

"Gon and Killua as my friends. I'm so happy I think I could die" I splash the water all over the toilet. I finished up and wore my uniform and skip out of the room.

"Gon Killua what..... WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?" I said as I kicked the Both of them away from my computer.

"w-what was that?" Killua blushed.

"w-what do you mean?" I said deleting a few things.

"why were there pictures of me and Killua kissing?" Gon said innocence just like in the anime.

"w-what are you t-talking about?" I was getting dizzy.

"I saw my picture and Gon doing stupid stuff.. why the heck there was a picture of us l-like that?" Killua walked so closely towards me.

"because.. there are people who ship you guys?" I closed my eyes seeing one of my dream anime characters in front of me.

"what? I don't like Gon like that" he said as he was shaking me.

"okay,okay." then there was a knock on the door.

"Miss Kira, are you ready?" the doors open showing Stella, my female Butler. "opss, I guess I came in the wrong situation" she closed the door.

"Stella come back" then she walked in. I told her what I knew about the wish and stuff. I just hope she believes me. I cross my fingers.

"what you say is nonsense. " she said. "Darn it" I cursed.

"but because you are my master, I shall accept it with all my heart eventhough it is hard to believe " she stood and bowed. " I shall make breakfast for all of you" she left.

"so you heard her. Let's eat" I took my glasses and wore it.

"food?" Gon and Killua said together and they pulled me out of my room. "let's go"

"amazing how there are so many food" Gon said.

"Stella is great at cooking" I said.

"by the way, I didn't have the chance to ask what was your name" Killua sat in front of me.

"Kira. Masaomi Kira. call me Kira." I smiled.

"so where is your parents?" Gon asked.

"Mister Gon, Miss Kira doesn't like to talk about that" Stella said with her emotionless voice.

"no it's okay" I dismissed her. " my parents are around the world. I stopped caring a long time ago. if you are thinking, it's like Ging. Then I think they are a bit but I need to remember that they are doing that because of me, so that I can live a wealthy life or so. meanwhile Ging is a terrible father." I rolled my eyes.

"totally. I wish I could have punched him but Leorio beat me to it." Killua joked around.

"Miss Kira it's time." Stella said.

"ouh.. I need to go now. be good and stay indoors Gon and Killua. I don't want you guys to do stuff to get you guys in trouble." I wore my shoes. "I'm going" I shouted.

"bye bye" Gon replied.

"ummm.." I heard Killua said.

"well at least he said something" I said as I ran to school. 

~at school~

"hey nerd.." Nadia was at my locker.

"what do you want?" I said.

"is Miss Nerdy mad at me? how about this, what if me and you hang out with our boy friends? hey wait you have no boy friends" she laughed as she took my bag pack. "what is this? books? what a nerd" she threw them on the floor and just walked away.

"no cursing.. no cursing" I took a deep breath and blew it out.

~classroom~

"ahh so boring." I said as I looked out the windows. Just like any anime character, they will sit behind and beside the window. "but I guess because I sit here this year I got something anime ishh.." she giggled. Suddenly, there was a piece of paper threw at me.

"hi.. do you have someone in mind?"

I replied "no.." I passed it back and it was sent to Nadia.

she stood and said "Teacher Masaomi is passing notes" and because of that I needed to stand at the hall for more than an hour.

"I'll get her..I'll get her" I stomped my feet.

~recess ~

"had fun?" she teased me.

"totally" I rolled my eyes.

"you know, next week I'm going to ride the cable car" she said proudly.

"I heard that it cost a lot" her friend, Nami Hizi said.

"cehh, I rode that thing thousands of times already" I said with a glare.

"thousands? haha.. your not just a nerd but a liar. I'm sure you parents can afford that" she teased me.

"whatever" I just passed her.

~after recess~

I was in my classroom and was just daydreaming of things I can do with an Ex assassin and an innocent boy at my house.

"class, today, we have new classmates" I looked up to see..

"oh God.. why.."