A Cold

I was in bed. I had a cold because I tried to do 'suicide'. Well that's how Killua sees it. what I saw was that I was sulking because I thought Killua liked someone. I guess I was wrong. He like no one.

"Ms Kira, I'll be going out. I have a meeting with someone." Stella said while preparing me tea.

"sure. So I'm alone in this house?" I said in a weak way.

"no Master Killua is here" I sprayed my tea on the table.

"M-me and h-him a-alone? aren't you w-worried?"

"nope. he has no interest in you so I guess nothing will happen.." then stare into her eyes. "yes Misters?"

"nothing!!"

"don't tell me you like him."

"Well of course I do. By your point of view, do I have a chance with him?" I asked shyly.

"honestly?" she asked with her emotionless voice.

"no. if your honest then you might say ' impossible Misters, your the future boss of Tosan (dad) and Kasan's (mom) serious company.. You can't be fooling around with anime and stuff ' " I mimicked.

"I was going to say, love is unpredictable so you can find love anywhere. Even with anime characters gone human" she cleans you my spit.

"really? you think so?" I hugged my legs on the chair (yes she fits it).

"I never tell lies to you except if I need to" she said as she finished cleaning up.

"thanks.. " I said

"don't thank me. Thank yourself" She said and left.

-Evening later -

"I'm going "she wore her shoes and bowed at the door.

"you really need to change. how can you wear that Butler's uniform everywhere. Maybe with Tosan and Kasan but I think with me, your okay with normal clothes" I leaned on the wall, tired.

"you should rest. you look horrible" she said.

"I will. " she left and I went back to my room.

on my way, an idea popped into my head. What if I go and see Killua. his sick, so if I take good care of him, he may just fall for me. I took a bucket of water, a piece of cloth and a bit of ice.  I hopped around and fell. I didn't even mind and I wimped to his room. I opened the door and..

"Eh?" he was undressing himself.

"oh, Kira your awake" he was so casual about it.

"wha ..." I blushed hardly.

"what do you want?" he walked towards me after throwing his shirt away. Well, he just puts it in the clothing bin for a maid to pick it up but my imagination has gone wild so....

"n-nothing" I mumbled and felt like my fever has gone up.

"sure?" he was in front of me. Because I was too dizzy of the situation and because of my fever, I threw the bucket of water, cloth and ice at him.

"You Meany!!" I shouted as I ran towards my room. Along the way I fell, I can't move for awhile. my leg froze for awhile.

"Why is this happening.." I just pouted. "Wow, I never noticed that my house was this big.." I thought.

"what was that for?" Killua walked towards me while in lying on the floor.

"I can't move" I said in a useless tone.

"fine" he carried me like a princess. I was too shy to put my hands around his neck.

"A-at least wear a shirt" I blushed.