New Start in High School

"oh God... it's..."

"I'm Gon" he said.

" huh...I'm Killua" he said coolly.

"Wow those guys are adorable.. the silver haired one is handsome" a girl said in my classroom.

"yeah.. maybe I have a chance? haha no way right.." the second on joked.

"why are they here?" I put my head on the table so that they won't notice me. I was happy with a slice of sad that they sit three tables away from me.

~recess ~

As everyone was leaving for recess, I stayed back for awhile as I wanted to ask Gon and Killua, how and why are they here. They were the last ones in class and I walked in.

"you guys..." I was cut off by Killua..

"why? why were you hiding and acting as if you didn't know us?" he walked towards me. my heart of course skip a beat as he was so close to me.

"because..because I don't want people to know.."

"why? is it shameful?" the innocent Gon Freecs asked.

"n-no.. it is just that people here don't know that I'm from a rich family. I want it to stay that way. also you and me have no relationship. people knowing we are living under one roof is wrong..I want to avoid people asking where you came from. Students in this school have 0.01% of people who watch hunter x hunter.. more or less anime.. So you guys should stay low too until you guys know why your here" I said shaking seeing Killua and Gon really in front of me. I think I was to fan girl but can't.

"Well that's reasonable right Gon?" we looked at Gon as smoke came out of his ears.

"that's Gon for you" I giggled.

"I don't get it"

"don't worry.. I do" Killua said

"by the way, how did you get into this school. I know it's a normal high school but getting in needs paperwork, real identity and you need parents." I asked as I sat on Killua's table.

"Miss Kira, I hope you are not mad. but I was the one who asked them to enter school." Stella suddenly appeared.

"where the heck did you come from?"

"I was here all the time. watching you" Stella said.

"creepy" I shivered.

"yeah.. Stella here told us you were alone Kira san.." Gon held my hand.

"G-Gon" I blushed.

"I can be your friend" Gon smiled and I melt.

"me too.. I guess.. it's only because Stella asked and because gon agreed.." Killua took my Gon's hand away from mine. I sulk a bit.

" well thanks but the last thing I want is to be famous in this sad school life"

"why so?" Gon asked.

"yeah. It is being friends with us. it's not like we are famous students or so..plus we are new students no way we will be the center of attention. " Killua said with confidence.

"to be honest, you are. the moment you guys walked in, you were already the spot light. Gon is adorable and still have that baby face. Girls anywhere would die to be friends with you. Meanwhile Killua is... handsome. Every girl in school would just do suicide to just shake your hands.. or something like that... I in the other hand is just a freak.. " I giggled sadly. "but we can still play at my house.. there are thousands of things we can do there" I added to cheer them up.