I want to Tell you

As it was already half of year since her parents died, Kira became So busy to even stand and stare at everything around her. She kept her life busy just to forget about her parents.

"Hey Kira,.." she heard the doors from her room open.

"Killua, what's wrong?" she sat up properly and gave him a 'I'm busy ' look.

"Are you busy?"

"Can't you read my face? Yes I am." She said.

"owhh.. it's just that you never go to school anymore.." He said.

"So?"

"you also never go and do what you used to do" he said sadly.

"I'm busy. I have no time for stupid stuffs like that" she shouted a bit.

"You need to relax" Killua sat next to her.

"Relax? how? Tell me!"

She was shouting but Killua knew why she did that.

"Like this" He pulled her to bed.

"How is this going to help?"

"get some sleep. I noticed that you don't get enough sleep." he said as he set her to bed.

"Hmph" she was grumpy.

"just sleep" he laid next to her and start to comb her orange hair.

"f-fine.."

----------------------------------

After a few hours,

Kira woke up and saw Killua still beside her. He was asleep. Kira checked her phone to see it was already pass 3 a.m.

She sat up and re think about things she did in this 6 months.

Tears start to flow down her checks. She knew that she was mean to everyone. She was stressed with their deaths and work. She was sobbing her eyes out.

Then suddenly..

"Kira tell me why are you crying." he said as he hugged from the back.

"I'm sorry.. Mom and dad and everyone.. I was just stress out.. that's all.." Kira told Killua all she felt..

"Then.. let me tell you something.. something that I want to tell you since that day"

"what?" Kira rubbed her eyes and suddenly she felt a pair of lips on hers.

" I like you Kira" Killua said blushing.

"I like you too" She said as tears flow down. "I have been waiting to tell you since I meet you.." she hugged him and since that day she went back to normal.

-------------------------------------

A year passed already..

As Kira was on her way home, from school with her boyfriend she got a text.

I already have my second wish...

Tell me when you are ready...

From: unknown
To: Kira Masaomi.