First Request

Today is The silver haired's birthday!!!
Happy birthday Killua!!!!
(7/7)

Yesterday was a blast. Me and Nadia were actually talking like friends. I never felt so happy before.

I hugged myself and suddenly Stella walks in.

Shuts The Door.

"Come back Stella!!" Now she thinks I'm weird for giggling and laughing alone. Plus she did saw me hugging myself.

---------------------------------

I got ready and wore my shoes. Gon and Killua already left me as they were on cleaning duty before class. Meanwhile mine was after, that is today.

I yawn as it was still early and walked out. I hummed to the theme opening of Owari No Seraph. I sang happily and blushed as I remembered what Killua reminded me.

"Don't talk to that creep 'Shiro'"

He told me before leaving the house.

As I hummed, someone pulled me into a hug. I heart was racing. I took the chance and stepped on his foot. he leaps back and I was freed. I was ready to run but just sweat dropped when I saw it was Shiro, trying to hold the pain.

"You know better than to do that" I sigh.

"I thought that Killua kid would be there. I was about to piss him off but I guess his not here"

"nope. He has morning duties. and I'm off bye.." I waved and he pulled me again.

"I'll walk you"

"haha.. no" I said in a serious tone.

"owhhh.. plwess.." he begged like a puppy dog.

"Whatever just don't walk too close" he agreed and stayed 10 inches from me.

--------------------------------

I went to school, Nadia was nice to me, it was great but when I returned Nadia stopped me.

"I was wondering if I could...... go to your house. My dad asked Mr.Masaomi and he said it would be great.. so can I?" She asked and I said yes without thinking.

I was half way there then it hit me.

"Shit... Gon and Killua is living with me. Shit what should I do? Shit..Shit.. oh Shit I should stop cursing it's bad" I told myself.

"H-hey Nadia.. W-wanna to go a speed market or night market or what ever?" Nadia gave me 'what' look continued walking.

I tried again and again to stop her yet she still went straight to my house..

............

We arrived. I nervously opened the doors and suddenly a pillow hit my face and I fell flat on my back. Nadia took the pillow off my face and made a confused look.

"What's this?"

"Kira!!!! let's play.." Gon stop at his tracks as he saw Nadia.

"Kira..." Killua bumped into him ,making them fall flat on the floor staring at Nadia.

Meanwhile Nadia was completely shocked.

"Killua? Gon? why?" Nadia froze.

I pulled her to my room.

"Okay.. Gon and Killua aren't who you think.. they are, not human"

"Well of course, Killua is such a cutie and Gon is amazing. they are above human but why are they here?"