Catching his attention

It has been two days since we got that horrible cold.

"mouuu ...." I yawn from the living from. I was lying on the couch pouting.

"what's wrong miss?" Stella pours a cup of tea.

"I want coffee" Kira hugs her pillow.

"you only ask coffee when your sad or when your thinking. What's wrong miss?" Stella pours a cup of coffee.

"Well.. I like a boy and I want his.... a-attention.." she blushed.

"who is that boy miss?" She asked.

"n-no one that you know!"

"what your plan?" She sat next to Me.

"y-your sitting n-next to me?"

"does it disturb you? I'll stand." then Kira pulled her sleeve.

"n-no.. I always wanna a talk like this with mom but with you is better I think" she looked away.

"if you don't mind, miss Kira, you can continue.." she smiled.

"y-you smiled? t-this is something new" Kira was shocked as ever.

"it's been awhile" she said.

"well, I'm going to tell you then. I like this guy at school. his charming but I think his a bit over my league. maybe." Kira dropped on the floor.

"miss Kira, your one of the top richest kid in Japan. maybe in the world, why is he over your league?" Stella starts to comb my hair.

"hmm.. because.. just cause.."

"So you like Mister Killua and your too shy to say it to him." she figured Kira out.

"W-what? K-killua? Me? no way" she panicked.

"try telling him"

"that's the worse idea I have ever heard" Kira jumps up.

"then it's true it's Killua"

"what? no...OK fine maybe... I mean yeah... " she blushed. "hey wait is he home?" she looked left and right.

"no. they both went out" Stella continues to comb her hair.

"What should I do?" Kira took a magazine and read it.

"I think you should just be honest" but Kira didn't listen.

"how about this? "

Article:

Want to get your crush's attention?

Try making eye contact. Since prove that eye contact increase the amount of love in one's relationship.

"I'll do this" Kira stared into Stella's eyes needing her help.

"it's a bad idea" she shut the magazine.

"no it's not.. it's 100% great.." Kira begged.

"ok but then you must not blame Me if it get worse." She rolled her eyes.

"you never roll your eyes to Me before. What's happening to you?" Kira was now afraid. "are you an alien..?"

"if I was, Killua would have been on the palm of your arms.." suddenly Kira was on her lap.

"please be an alien.." she said.

"I was just kidding" she sweat drops.

"I know.." she rolls in the floor.

"let's do your plan tomorrow.."

"OK..."

(PLAN ONE) -EYE CONTACT-

it was Sunday and Gon got a date with some random girl at school. I think Gon doesn't know what 'date' means. Gon is so pure.

"are you ready?" Stella pours coffee.

"s-stop pouring coffee!!" Kira was nervous.

"Do you remember what to do?" Stella pat's her shoulder.

"maybe.. you'll help r..." before Kira could finish her sentence, Stella already called Killua. "I hate you" Kira mumbled. Then Killua walk towards her.

"Afghtxhhdjivdt" She panicked and said random words.

"if you want Me to help, you should just ask" Killua said.

"h-help? for what?"

"Stella said you had a problem. She said I could help so what should I do?" he said so smoothly that Kira was about to melt.

"a competition..."

"competition? what competition?" he said.

"a.... a staring c-competition.. Me and you.."

"your on.."

"1...2...3" they said together.

Killua stared into her eyes and she gave him a stare. After a half a minute, Kira felt a spark in her heart.

She stared into Killua's blue ocean eyes. It was like sparkling. It was so beautiful that she saw speechless. Her eyes widen when he smiled at her.

"haha.. I won" he said.

"won? what do you mean?"

"we were playing right?" he gave her a confused expression.

"oh? yeah. haha just testing you if you had a bad memories" she joked.

"is there anything else?" he tapped her shoulder and she fell on the floor. "you OK?" he went close to her face.

"I'm OK!!" she covered her face with her palms. "thanks. now go away!!" she pushed out her room.

"You Meany Killua.. you were the one who was suppose to fall for Me not Me falling for you more. You cheater.." she mumbles.

She laid on bed and smiled.

"damn it.. I fell for him more now.. I guess the eye contact plan it works on Me" she closed her eyes and continue to blush.

-----------------------------------

Meanwhile outside...

"you idiot" Killua walked away.