Miles Away but Connected by Heart ❤️

Serkan Bolat has been a very talented person at the age of 28 he has a brilliant mind. He always thinks with logic and reason well all until he met her. After he met her his life had changed into many ways. He was more happy and you would see him smiling often ever since he came to London he has never smiled or had fun as much as he has had in the last two weeks. One day came into his life this beautiful angel Eda Yildiz, she was so full of life and joy that it was hard not to like her. She was studying at the same university he was so they got to see each other often. They have talked to each other a bunch of times and they became really good friends that they usually hanged out at night together to go for walks and just talk. Two days ago was when each one of them opened their hearts up to each other, Serkan told her about how he has had a troubled childhood ever since his brother's death and how his parents sent him here to study. She told him that her parents had died a couple of years ago and how her grandmother thought it was a "great" idea to send her to study in London. After each other's confessions they started to get a feeling that the other person would be the one to heal all their wounds, but they weren't ready to share that with each other yet.

Serkan's POV:

"I think I'm gonna do it today" I told to my roommate Efe. We have known each other for 17 years now. I met him when my parents first sent me to London and ever since then we have became really close to each other that we decided to be roommates when we started attending this university. "Calm down brother, what happens if she rejects you", "Oh she won't don't worry I have this thing called charm that women can't resist I think I got that covered", "You have a lot of confidence in yourself I would hate to see your hopes crushed at the end" Efe said as he started laughing at me. I just went along and realized that he has a point and instead of continuing laughing with him I started stressing and saying "what do I do if she says no?, maybe I just shouldn't do it, it's still too early?" then I was stopped from my rant with a hand on my shoulder from Efe saying "Serkan chill, everything will go fine I was just kidding and dude, have you seen the way she looks at you there is nothing you need to worry about, alright". All I could do at this point was just nod. I then left my dorm and walked over to her knock on her room. I had texted her earlier to get ready to go out to dinner together, but I told her to wear something fancy. To be honest I was worried but I just took a deep breath and knocked on her door.

Eda's POV:

Serkan had texted me an hour ago telling me to get ready to go out to dinner. It's like who messages a person one hour telling them to get ready, like ONE HOUR seriously. I can't get ready in one hour. When I read his messaged I just groaned and got out of my bed to get ready. I tried my best to be quick but that failed miserably, as I was putting the final touches of my makeup I heard a knock on the door and went up to open it. I never expected to see Serkan dressed in a 3 piece, he seemed more of the relaxed time of person not that formal. But he looked amazing in his suit. I was just frozen in my spot until I heard him say "Wow, you look amazing", "Thank you so do you", "Are you ready Ms. Eda", "Lets see what you have planned Serkan Bolat". 

                                                                             My idea's for their outfits

Writer's POV:

As they entered the restaurant Serkan had booked for them Eda had realized that there was no one else but them at the restaurant, but what drew her attention even more was the candles and rose pedals that surrounded the table outside on the terrace. Her face lit up as she saw it, Serkan grabbed her hand and let her out to the terrace. He had planned this romantic candle lit dinner in order to ask her to be his girlfriend. They were just talking and joking around while they had their dinner. When they both finished and were waiting for their dessert Serkan decided that right now would have been a good time. He stood up from his chair and extended his hand for her to take. He led her to the middle of the terrace, looked her in the eyes and said "Eda Yildiz you have been the most magical and favorite part of my life through these last two weeks. I have never smiled or been this happy through my entire life and all that joy and happiness is because of you. So Eda Yildiz will you do me the honor and be my girlfriend". Eda could never have expected this in her entire life but she would be lying if she said she didn't like any bit of it. "Of course I would love to Serkan". Then they kissed like it was the last time they would ever see each other. They broke their kiss when the waiter came back with their dessert. Eda blushed a little at being caught in the moment but she couldn't have been any more happier. After dinner they both went back to their rooms with a satisfied look on their faces. 

6 months later

Eda and Serkan have been dating for six months now they were living the best time of their lives. They both had been putting off the talk about what will happen in two weeks because none of them wanted to deal with the heart break. In two weeks Serkan would have to return to Istanbul and Eda would stay in London. They thought of long distance but then chose against it because they both knew they couldn't handle it. So they spent those last two weeks making the most of their time together. When it was time for Serkan to leave they both broke up feeling a great pain but they both knew that the other always left with another piece of their heart. 

Serkan's POV:

When I arrived in Istanbul I went to visit his parents, but then they dragged me to a meeting regarding the family's holding. In the meeting they discussed a new partner who would be coming this weekend to discuss some stuff about the holding and if all goes well she would become a partner in the holding. To be honest I could care less I wasn't paying any attention to what they were saying my mind was always going back to her, ever since I got back I could never take Eda or our memories out of my mind, nothing I did helped it just made things worse. Sometimes I would try to call her and then go against it saying that maybe things were better off this way and let's not make anything worse. My family decided that it would be a good idea to have a party to welcome the new partner. I just agreed because I didn't want any drama. At the party everything was boring there was no entertainment. I greeted the new partner Semiha Yildirim and then excused myself to stand in front of a window to calm down. Crowded places were not something that I enjoyed so this event was getting on my nerves. I was broken out of my thoughts when I hear my mother say "Serkan, come say hi to Semiha hanim's granddaughter". When I turned around I saw that she was standing next to my mom  wearing the a dark blue one shoulder dress. I walked up to them and found my mom getting ready to say something but I interrupted her "Eda?"

Author's Note:

So this is my first time writing something like this so I hoped you liked it, let me know what you thought about this, and tell me if you want a part two to this or if I should leave it at that. Make sure to vote and comment. 

- Dija