The Arranged Marriage Preview

Hey everyone I'm so sorry I haven't been updating recently I had some writers-block and a lot of work to do. Anyways I hope you enjoy this new plot it's somewhat similar to the show but with my own twists on it so because I don't know if you will like it or not here's a little preview if you want to read this please leave a comment and I'll finish writing it. Thank you!

Eda Yildiz is a strong independent business woman who runs her own jewelry company. Serkan Bolat is heartless business man who's only focus is on his Architecture company. Neither of them want to date it's a closed book with a lock. What happens when they find out that in order to save their families companies they have to get married. Can the two heartless workaholics work together to save the company through marriage or will the whole thing burn up in flames? So many things on the line such as their own companies, their lives, family, and the people that work for them. Will their ego and pride get in their way that they will only care about themselves? 

So this is basically my short preview, if you want to read it please leave a comment and what you might want to see in it to help give me some idea on how to work this trope. I have some ideas but I want to hear what you have to think! Hope to be able to write this soon!!!

          ~With love,

                      Dija