Miles Away but Connected by Heart❤️ pt.3

Eda and Serkan wanted to teach their families a lesson that they can't control them at all, so they were going to act with their respective partners as a couple in front of their families but continue with their plan in private. They both loved each other deeply but felt that their families needed a reminder to butt out of their relationship. Sure it was wrong but was wrong with having some fun. Semiha and Aydan had decided to make an engagement party so that the press could get some pictures and as a way to publicly announce Eda and Serkan's relationships. Their families didn't know that they knew each other before the party, they just thought that they were good at convincing each other. It's obviously going to be hard but luckily they had the paparazzi. According to the paparazzi they are the couples of the year so all they had to do now is prove to them how wrong they were. It's a very risky move but all their family wants is for them to get married because the two companies are going to become partners. Eda and Serkan had always hated the idea of an arranged marriage and how after Aidan and Semiha's announcement of their marriage many people started bothering them with it. Both of them missed the times when they were in London where they could just be themselves without having to worry. Their plan was simple but risky, they needed to be able to fully trust their partners or in this case Eda's "fiance" and Serkan's "fiancee". Trusting them would be hard cause they would have to go up against the Bolats and Yildrims and you never know if they end up betraying them. While Eda and Serkan continued on figuring out the perfect way to do the plan with less risks their families were already starting with the wedding preparations. In everyone's eyes it was just love at first sight but to them it was a stupid arranged marriage for the sake of everyone else but themselves. It hurt Eda a lot when she had to see Selin Atakay, Serkan's fiancee have to be close to him and flirt. She felt that she was losing him through all this, they could barely be together and every time they tried to meet something got in the way. Until one day Eda was going into the office to see Serkan and she just broke down.

Eda's POV:

I was entering the office today in a good mood. Serkan and I are almost done with everything just one more push and our family will finally let this nightmare end. But I would have never been prepared for what I was about to see, right in front of me was Selin leaning in to kiss Serkan and he didn't even realize it. By the time he realized what was going on it was too late. The smirk that was on Selin's face let me know one thing. I had just lost him. I broke down into tears and ran away. It was too painful to handle. I wish this could be the end of it. While I was staring off at the bench in the park a shadow came and blocked my view. I turned my head up to view who interrupted my peace when I saw him. He leaned down on his knees and just looked me in the eye before kissing me. I responded back with the same amount of passion. We broke the kiss when the need of oxygen took over and just rested our foreheads against each other. After we broke the kiss I remembered what has happened in the office and started to break down. He wiped every tear and then kissed me. He stood up, then took my hand and intertwined our fingers together. "Where are we going Serkan". He just looked at me and smiled then said "To the office but I promise you things will end soon". Little did I know what he meant by soon.

Serkan's POV:

I was standing there in the office discussing something with Selin and immediately when I turned back to look at her I found her lips on mine. I froze for a minute then just pushed her back, I was completely disgusted by that act. Even though, were supposed to be engaged and getting married soon I couldn't handle anyone close to me like that except for Eda. I heard a sob and as I turned to see I saw Eda rushing out of the office. I didn't even think about anything until I started to follow her. On my way out of the office I told Leyla to call my parents, Eda's aunt, and grandmother. All of this was going to end once and for all, I saw her on a bench with tear stains and my heart broke. I couldn't handle seeing her like this so I walked up to her, she looked confused at first but then relaxed as she saw me. After an intense kiss I took her hand and started to walk back to the office.