Arranged Marriage Part 2

Today is a dreadful day. I have to meet the stupid yet handsome Serkan Bolat. I just wanted to go get this over with and make sure to tell him that this was all fake and nothing was going to happen. Based on some research I did about him I doubt he really cares about others but himself so faking a marriage in front of the public should be easy. I only have a couple rules that he should be able to follow: 1. Don't touch me without my permission, 2. We are not living together, 3. This is fake with no feelings involved, 4. You do not get to dictate what I can or cannot do with my life, 5. We get a divorce after 1 year and during the marriage you sign me off the 50% of the company that I deserve. Those should all be simple and easy to follow. I just hope he doesn't tell my father otherwise we will have lots of issues. The worst part about all of this is that I'm already in a relationship with someone I love deeply so having to pretend that I don't love them anymore is hard. I don't think Serkan needs to know this but I'm gonna stay together with my partner. I'm not gonna break up with them for a stupid fake date that my parents want me to be in.

I finally arrived at his company and let me tell you it a lavish office but understandable for Turkey's number one bachelor and architect. I strut in with an all black blazer leaving my bright red lipstick and jewelry to highlight the outfit. The office seemed to be in full swing with people rushing back and forth with papers and lots of noise. Instead of communicating with any of them I just confidently walked to the devils office. And there he was, I was expecting him to be in a suit like he wears in the pictures yet he was just in a short sleeved white shirt and black jeans. Such a simple outfit yet handsome as ever. Without saying anything I just went up and took the seat next to him waiting for him to notice me. "Leila...please get me the file for Fikret Bey" he told his assistant and that's when he noticed me "umm I'm sorry but who are you?". I almost laughed in his face like how can a guy almost be in a relationship with someone and not search them up. So with a slight smirk on my face I looked him straight in the eye and said "aww, does someone not know who their future fiancee is." Let me tell you his reaction was the best thing I've seen. He started fixing his hair, adjusting his shirt trying to look better, never gonna tell him but he looked perfect the way he was with his messy hair all over the place making me want to just run my hands through it. Ugh, snap out of it Eda, you are already in a relationship. With someone you actually care about. He cleared his throat then said "Welcome Eda, I'm sorry I didn't get to greet you properly earlier. Based on the fact that you are here I'm assuming you also agreed to getting engaged right?". I stared at him with a blank face for a couple minutes leaving us in an awkward silence then I shot the fire. Told him every single condition. "No that's not right, let me be clear here Serkan Bolat, I'm forced to be in this relationship not by choice. We are gonna do this on my terms. This is fake so you won't be my actual fiance, you are not allowed to touch me or do anything romantic. Finally this is only for the public so you aren't allowed to ask me any personal questions. Everyone stays on their side and that should be good." As soon as I finished he gave a full blown laugh, "If you don't want to be in this relationship so badly then why don't you tell your family. As far as myself I don't do anything fake, if we are gonna be in a relationship I need to get to know you on a deeper level. Before we start I heard rumors that you might be in a relationship so I wanted to ask are you in a relationship, because if you are then you either need to leave him or I can't do this. I'm not gonna be someone who's just who you pretend to be with when you are secretly with someone else." He was talking with so much confidence that it was annoying me like who is he to tell me that he wants a real relationship while hearing rumors that I might be in a relationship. I don't even want to be engaged to him yet because of my family I have to. "Yes I'm in a relationship and you have no right to tell me I have to leave him because I love Kaan and I'm not breaking up with him. So we either are doing this on my terms or this is over". Throughout the whole speech I was giving him I didn't realize that I told him who I'm dating till after. Stupid Eda now Serkan knows you're dating his friend or ex-friend whatever they are. Great, good job! With a blank expression he said "Well then this is over, I'm not gonna be your fake fiance. If I'm getting engaged with someone I want this to be real so we can't be together. I hope you and Kaan have a good time together." I stood up in shock at the fact that he rejected it, I didn't expect it. Honestly I came in with the mindset that he will accept my terms and I will go to my father and tell him we are together. I stood up still in shock and turned to walk out of his office. Right before I walked out he said something that surprised me. "I won't tell our families that you are in a relationship, I will tell our families that I can't be in a relationship at the moment. I'll use an excuse so that you don't have to deal with it." I couldn't believe he would do that, maybe he isn't as bad as I thought. "This isn't for you by the way, this is for Kaan, we've been friends forever, I want to see him happy". Never-mind he is annoying, just slightly tolerable.