Chapter-2

"PRINCESS!!", Mr. Han shouted politely from downstairs.
"I am almost done dad.", Y/N replied and after a while she came downstairs.
"Aigoo, my princess is looking just like a princess.", her father said while kissing her forehead.

", her father said while kissing her forehead

(Y/N' hair and makeup and outfit

(Y/N' hair and makeup and outfit.)

"Let's go dad otherwise we will be late for our meeting with the Jung Family, won't we??", Y/N said softly.

"Ah, yeah yeah. Let's go", her father replied.

At a Hotel

"We are here Ma'am and Sir", the chauffeur said.

"Princess, let's go", Mr. Han said to her daughter.

"Yes dad and thank you ahjusshi for dropping us here", Y/N said.

"No need Miss, it's my job", the chauffeur replied.

"Y/N, shall we?",her father asked her while asking her to cross link her arm with her dad.

"Sure", she replied while smiling softly.

(They entered inside the hotel.)

"Finally, you are here Mr. Han",said a man who looks quite same aged as Mr. Han.
"Why won't we, Mr. Jung", replied Y/N' father with chuckles.
"This young and pretty woman must be your daughter.", Mr. Jung asked.
"Yeah, she is. Greet them daughter.",he replied.
"Annyeonghasnmnikka, I am Han Y/N. Nice to meet you.",said Y/N while bowing 90°.
"Our soon to be daughter in law is so well mannered", said the wife of Mr. Jung with happiness written all over her face.
"She indeed is a perfect combination of beauty and manners and Mr. Han someone told me that she is one of the top students at SNU, is it so?", asked Mr. Jung.
"She is really good at what she studies and I am very proud of her."said Y/N' father.
"Ghamasahabnida Mr and Mrs Jung.", Y/N said while again bowing 90°.
"Oh sweetheart, don't need to be so formal and call us Mom and Dad. Be comfortable.",said Mrs. Jung.
"Sure Mrs- I mean Mom.", said Y/N with a little discomfort cause she had never said mom to any other women other than her mom ever.
"Hoseok' eommoni, you can chat with Y/N later on. She is not going to run anywhere.", said Mr. Jung with sarcasm.
"Well, where is the young successful CEO?", enquired Mr. Han.
" There he is. So, Mr. Han and our lovely soon to be daughter in law Y/N, meet our son Hoseok.", said Mr. Jung.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued~

___________________________________________

Author's Note

Hi guys. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. The book will be short with short chapters. Hope you'll enjoy reading it.
Don't forget to vote, comment and share it to your other army friends.
보라해
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜