Chapter-9

"WHAT?!", Exclaimed Y/N.

"Calm down, Y/N.", Hoseok said trying to calm her down but how can she when her father met an accident.

"How can you ask me to be calm Hoseok? It's my father, my only family we are talking about?", Y/N questioned him.

"He is getting a surgery and I am sure he'll be fine.", Hoseok said as he drove to the hospital.

"He has to be." ,and with this Y/N started crying.

"We are here.", Hoseok said as he stopped infront of the hospital.

Inside Hospital:-

"Miss, where is Han Jaehak?", Hoseok asked the receptionist

"Let me check. He is in OR 5.", replied the receptionist.

"Thank You.", Hoseok said politely.

"Come Y/N, he is in OR", Hoseok said to Y/N motioning her to follow him.

"Don't cry. He'll be fine.", Hoseok again told her but now he was soft.

"But what if he isn't?", Y/N questioned while her eyes were tearing.

"He'll be fine. You need to stay strong.", Hoseok said as he hugged her tight to assure her that he is here and everything will be fine.

It's been two hours since Y/N' dad is inside the OR and now both Hoseok and Y/N are waiting for the doctor to come out while they are sitting on the bench

It's been two hours since Y/N' dad is inside the OR and now both Hoseok and Y/N are waiting for the doctor to come out while they are sitting on the bench. Y/N' head on Hoseok' shoulder while her arms are interlocked with his and one of Hoseok' arm around her shoulder.

They waited and waited and finally the doctor came out and both of them stood up.

"Are you the family?", asked the doctor.

"Yes I am his son-in-law and she is his daughter.", Hoseok replied.

"How's my father?", Y/N asked with hope filled eyes.

"He was in critical situation but we somehow managed to save me but-", he broke his own sentence.

"But what?", Y/N asked.

"But we couldn't save him from getting into a coma.", Doctor completed his sentence.

Y/N again broke into tears and Hoseok quickly engulfed her in his arms and asked the doctor," when will he woke up?"

"We can't tell exactly. He can take few days, one week, months or years or maybe he'll never woke up.", the doctor replied.

Hearing the doctor's words, Y/N broke into tears again wetting Hoseok' shirt. Hoseok felt like crying seeing her like this. He might not show but he do care for her and he likes her a lot.

"Hey, it will be all right. Just don't cry.", Hoseok whispered in her ears.
After he cried for little longer, she stopped.

"Let's go home.", Hoseok said.

"No,I want to stay with him. Maybe he'll wake up knowing I am with him.", Y/N replied while taking sit outside the ICU.

"You can come tomorrow after your university. I'll drop you myself.", Hoseok said softly trying to convince her.

"No.", She declined.

"Your father won't be happy knowing that you are neglecting your education. And also wasn't this what you wanted from me to continue your studies.", He again spoke to her softly.

"I won't be able to concentrate Hoseok.", Y/N said in a baby voice.

"You'll have to Y/N. That's what your father would want from you to. To keep moving even if he is not.", Hoseok said.

"Fine, I'll go.", Y/N replied.

"That's like a good girl.", Hoseok said while smiling.

"I am not a baby.", Y/N whined.

"Well, you were behaving like one.", Hoseok teased her.

"Don't you wanna go home?", Y/N questioned.

"Oh yes, let's go.", Hoseok replied.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued~

___________________________________________

Author's note

No one's reading this book 🥺