Chapter-10

It's been two months since her father is in the hospital. With a lot of help from Hoseok, Y/N finally started to live like before. She would daily visit her father and talk to him for hours as the doctor said that he is still able to hear in hopes he would woke up. The way Hoseok took care of her, she was delighted that she have him in her life. If he wasn't with her maybe she would never be able to come out her broken state. Eventually her liking for him grew into love. On the other hand, Hoseok started to grow flower of love in his heart but was not ready to accept it because he never felt such kind of emotions.

"Hoseok!", Y/N called him out.

"Yes", Hoseok replied.

"Breakfast is ready. Come downstairs.", Y/N  said.

"Coming.", He replied.

He came downstairs and went to dining area to have his breakfast.

"Why are you eating so fast?." , Hoseok questioned.

"I am getting late and it's my first exam of final semester.", Y/N replied.

"Oh, good luck then.", Hoseok said.

"Thanks. I'll be leaving now.", Y/N replied cutely.

"Wait, I'll drop you.", Hoseok said.

"But you didn't ate properly." Y/N said to him with a pout.

"It's okay, I'll eat later.", Hoseok replied softly.

"Okay", Y/N replied.

One by one Y/N' exam came. She would study at night and Hoseok would take care of her by providing her coffe to help her stay awake and sometimes food too. She gave all of her exams and now is waiting for the results.

"Hoseok.", Y/N called softly.

"Hmm.", He hummed in response as they were eating their dinner.

"My graduation is next week on XX date.", Y/N told him.

"Okay.", He replied.

"You will come na?", Y/N questioned.

"Is this something to ask? I'll definitely be there.", Hoseok said softly and Y/N showed a big smile.

Next week:-

Y/N was excited as Hoseok would be there too and also Hoseok said that he would treat her. He will get her everything she wants.
Now she is at the graduation venue waiting for his husband to show up.
The graduation ceremony started and Hoseok was no where to be seen.
Y/N tried to call him but it was going on voicemail.
"Hoseok, where are you? The ceremony already started. Come fast.", She sent the voice mail.

"------ and now the topper of this year "Ms. Han Y/N". Welcome her with a huge round of applause.", said the chairman of the university as he called her.

With heavy steps, she went to recieve the honour.
"Everyone is so proud of you Ms. Y/N", said the chairman.

"Thank you Sir.", Y/N replied politely.

Now everyone was taking pictures with their families. But only one person wasn't. She was waiting for her husband who didn't came. She waited and waited but he didn't showed up. Everyone left the venue to celebrate with their families.

She thought, " I knew he won't know my birthday but I told him about my graduation day. Why he didn't came? Am I not important to him? Is his work is his top priority?"

With heavy heart and teary eyes she also leaved. She was walking clueless. She didn't knew where she is going. After walking for a while she ended up in a park. She sat there and opened her phone just to try to call him again but now it was switched off. She saw a notification and clicked it. It was Hoseok' post notification.
It was a picture of him with a girl and his friends captioned as " Welcome old friend"

After reading it, she teared up. She thought that he forgot about her special day. That night she cried and cried and then went somewhere.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued~

___________________________________________

Author's Note

Don't you people enjoying this book?
Is it very boring?