Chapter-3

(This is how Hoseok is dressed)

"Annyeonghasnmnikka Mr. Han", said Hoseok with a pleasing and charming smile.

"It's dad for you and hello son how have you been?",asked Mr. Han

"I've been good dad. You are looking younger than I saw you last time.", Hoseok buttered Mr. Han.

"No one told me you joke a lot these days.",said Mr Jung in a teasing way with sarcasm filled voice which led to everyone burst out in laughter.

"Enough of the jokes. Hoseok meet my daughter and your future wife, Han Y/N.", said Y/N' father after which Y/N greeted Hoseok with a small but a cute smile and Hoseok greeted her back with disinterest while eyeing her from top to bottom for which he was elbowed by his mother.

"Dad", said Y/N faintly to her dad.

"Yes Princess", replied her dad.

"I need to use the restroom", she again said faintly.

"Sure dear, go ahead", her father said to he gently.

Hoseok' POV:-

"Is she okay?",asked Mrs. Jung with concern

"Oh, she is well. She just needed to use the restroom", replied Mr. Han.

"Dad", said Hoseok.

"Yes""Yes", replied both Mr. Han and Mr. Jung.

"Father in law dad", clarified Hoseok.

"Yes son", replied Mr. Han with sarcasm.

"What Y/N do?", Hoseok asked.

"She is a final year student of Business Administration in Seoul National University", answered Mr. Han

"What is her age?",again Hoseok questioned.

"20", said Mr. Han.

"Mom Dad, don't you think she is too young?", Hoseok enquired with disbelief.

"It's okay Hoseok, she is young, beautiful, smart, well-grown. Such kind of girls are rare. You must settle with one when you find one.", replied her mother.

Hoseok scoffs in disbelief on her mother's words and says, " Are you out of your mind? Her studies are not completed yet."

"It's the final decision Hoseok and you've to accept it.",said Hoseok's father.

"Behave well she is coming", siad his mother and they all started leaving Hoseok  alone.

"Where are you going?",asks Hoseok.

"You two should speak in solitude.", as Hoseok's mother completed her words all of them left.

Y/N' POV:-

I came out of the restroom and saw everyone leaving except Hoseok who was into his phone. I made my way too him.

"Ahmm, where everyone went?", Y/N asked sofly.

Hosoek didn't replied to her so she again asked softly but again he didn't replied. The she said, "Hoseok?"

"Mhm", Hoseok replied.

"Where all of them went suddenly?",she asked softly.

"Don't know", he replied without even glancing at her.

"Okay", she replied in return in a faint whisper like voice.

Now the whole atmosphere around them was filled with silence but soon it was broken by Hoseok himself.

"Why you are marrying me?", Hoseok asked her which took her off guard.

"Ahh-hh I- because my dad said you are the best choice for me and will keep me happy after him.", she replied with a little stutter.

"You are too young to marry and also your studies aren't completed yet.", Hoseok again asked her a question.

"That's why I have a condition for this marriage."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued~

___________________________________________

Author's Note

Hi guys👋🏻😜
I am writing this book in a different way. So I hope you are enjoying it.
Don't forget to vote, comment and share it to your other army friends.
보라해
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜