Chapter-6

"I----- do", replies Y/N.

"Now you may kiss the bride.",the priest said.

Hoseok brought her closer to him by her waist and lifted her veil and then softly kissed her on her lips for which unknowingly Y/N kissed back. The whole hall was filled with cheer and applause. They broke the kiss and looked at the people in the ceremony.

"Now, the groom may ask the bride for dance.", said the wedding host.

Hoseok showed her his palm asking her for dnace. She gave in and soon soft music started to play and  they started dancing. Hoseok led her in the whole dance. They were so close to eachother that they could hear eachother' heartbeat. This close proximity made Y/N feel butterflies.

 This close proximity made Y/N feel butterflies

Soon other couples joined them and danced. After greeting everyone the newly wed left for their home. Y/N' dad gave her one last peck on her forehead.

At Hoseok' place:-

"Our room is upstairs in the left. You can go change. I'll change in the guest room.",said Hoseok.

"Okay.", replied Y/N and she straight went to her shared room and saw her clothes neatly placed in the wardrobe. She took out some comfortable PJs and started to take her dress off of her but she couldn't. So she decided to ask the only person in the house, her husband to help her. She made her way towards the guest room and knocked on the door.

"Hoseok?", asked Y/N

"Hmmm", Hoseok hummed.

"Are you done?", Y/N questioned again.

"Yes.", Hoseok replied and stepped outside the room and asked her," Why you didn't changed yet?"

"I came here for some help related to this. I can't take this off. My hands don't reach the zipper.", said Y/N with her face flushed red with embarassment which didn't gone unnoticed by Hoseok.

"Turn around", ordered Hoseok and she followed.

He placed his one hand on her back and other on he zipper of the dress, slowly opening it while his fingers brushed against her skin which again brought butterflies in her stomach.

"It's done.", said Hoseok.

"Thank You.", muttered Y/N and she headed off towards their bedroom. She slid under the duvet trying to hide her flushed face. Hoseok entered the room and he also slid inside the duvet and switched off the lamp on the bedside.

"Y/N", called Hoseok.

"Hmm", hummed Y/N.

"You don't need to be embarrassed for small things like that. I am your husband, not some stranger.",said Hoseok.

"Good night", said Y/N.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued~

___________________________________________

Author's Note

Hi guys, hoping you are not feeling bored.
보라해
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜