Chapter-7

Y/N woke up with sun light dawning on her. She wiggled a little and then she felt some weight on her waist. She turned to see from where the weight is coming and she saw her husband holding her gently while sleeping.

"He looks so cute while sleeping.", Y/N said in a whisper like voice so that she won't wake him up. She stared him for a while and then lifted his hand from her waist and went to take a shower.

"She finds me cute while sleeping.", Hoseok mumbled in his sleepy voice. Yes, Hoseok heard her. But then he again slept.

After a while Y/N came out and went straight to kitchen. She thought she should wake him up with breakfast. So she did what she thought. She made some waffles and placed them on the dining table and went to wake him up.

She stepped inside their shared room to see a half naked Hoseok.

"Aah, I am sorry. I should have knocked.", she said while covering her eyes.

"I am done. You can take your hands off of your eyes.",said Hoseok with no emotion.

"Breakfast is ready. Come downstairs.", she said and hurriedly ran downstairs trying to hide her blush which again didn't gone unnoticed by Hoseok. Hoseok followed her to the dining area.

"You made waffles.", Hoseok queried.

"I d-didn't k-knew w-what you like, so I ma-ade what I l-ike.", she stuttered while eating her breakfast.

"Y/N.", Hoseok called.

"Hmm.",she replied without looking at him .

"I told you, you don't need to get embarrassed for situation like this. It's normal.", He said.

"Okay.", Y/N replied but this time looking at him with a assuring smile.

"I am done.", Hoseok said after completing his breakfast and headed to grab his blazer and suitcase telling that he is off to work.

"Have a nice day.", Y/N said handing him his suitcase in response of which Hoseok nodded and disappeared from her sight.

Y/N spent her rest of the day exploring the house and watching movies.

Hoseok' POV:-

He entered his work place and everyone in sight bowed to him and then he entered his office. He started doing his work when someone interrupted.

"Hobi! What are you doing here?",his co-worker and friend asked.

"What else I would be doing Namjoon?", Hoseok replied while his eyes were still on his laptop.

"It's your first day after your marriage. You should spend some time with your wife.", said Namjoon.

"Work is important and I am not interested in wasting my day with spending time with someone whom I am not interested into.", Hoseok replied while his eyes were still glued to the flashing screen.

"Don't say something like that infront of her. It would hurt her.", Namjoon said.

"It won't. She is as much not interested as me in this marriage. Now will you leave. I've something important to do.", Hoseok replied.

"Yeah sure.", Namjoon replied.

It was now past eleven and Hoseok was now leaving to go back home.

At home:-

He stepped inside and what he saw, made his heart skip a beat.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued~

___________________________________________

Author's Note

Hye guys 👋🏻
Are you enjoying??