13

Her lips are just as soft as she remembered, her skin just as warm and once Soojin placed her hand on the back of her neck to pull her even closer, it didn't take much to realize the smell of peaches was still there as well; Her tongue touched her lips and that seemed to make Shuhua snap back to reality as she quickly moved back, placing her hands on Soojin's shoulders to keep her away while the other also seemed to realize what had happened as they both stayed still, processing their actions before Shuhua's eyes finally met Soojin's eyes.

"I-..." Soojin couldn't think of anything to say, she licked her lips and could still feel how soft the other's lips were but Shuhua looked down again, clearly distressed by what happened, mumbling something in her mother tongue. "Shuhua-"

"I'm so sorry." The younger was quick to say, pulling her hands away from Soojin's shoulders. "You-... I-... I'm very sorry." She said before getting up in a hurry and grabbing her stuff as she leaves the studio and something inside the older's chest told her to go after the taiwanesse and without thinking twice she stood up and went after Shuhua, locking the door behind her and approaching the younger's car just in time. 

"Shuhua, please let's… let's talk about what happened." Soojin said, leaning against the open window of the younger's car and Shuhua shook her head.

"There's nothing to talk about. That was wrong and, and, and d-dirty." Soojin knew what she was feeling, Shuhua was engaged to someone else and despite making it clear she didn't feel anything for that woman, she still wanted to respect her, it was the minimum and Soojin could understand that.

"Please, let's go somewhere else and we can talk more calmly about this." The older one insisted. "We can't keep doing this."

Shuhua's hands tighten around the steering wheel before she closes her eyes and Soojin stays where she was, staring at the younger woman and waiting for her response and with a relieved sigh she watched as Shuhua leaned towards her to unlock the front door to let her in and so Soojin quickly made her way inside and put on the seat belt, looking at the taiwanesse who started to drive without saying anything. 

"I'm sorry." Shuhua said one more time and Soojin looked at her. "That wasn't supposed to happen."

"But it did and I should apologize as well." Soojin told her, staring at her own hands. "I kissed you back."

Shuhua didn't reply and kept on driving and Soojin just looked at her; She knew kissing Shuhua was wrong, after all the other was getting ready to get married and go back home after this one work and Soojin knew what just happened between them most likely made her confused and the older woman couldn't bring herself to feel bad about it, which was the worst part. Soyeon was right, she still felt something and was too scared to admit to herself. 

And now those feelings came out at the worst moment and in the worst way possible. By kissing Shuhua; Yet no regret came into her chest, no matter how much she reminds herself that there's someone out there at home, waiting for Shuhua to come home, daydreaming about their wedding, making plans about their future while Soojin has her lips and hands on her like some homewrecker.