3.

About an hour later, cops are called to the crime scene and Arielle makes the innocent cop move, flashing her fake FBI badge of the chief of police from Forks. He looks her up and down and grimaces at her outfit before letting her through.

The redhead enters the club and sees Sam already recording the story of what happened from the bartender. The boy's eyes are filled with tears, not a single emotion evident behind his eyes, fake. Demon! And Sam was playing right into his hands.
She swings her hips as she walks over to the cop addressing the corpse and lays her hand on his shoulder, a move she made to influence someone and change their mind. She admires her handiwork and notices a teeth mark on the wrist, blood still dripping. She left the girl to die but something finished the job.

In her siren tone, she speaks the false truth about the death of her victim, spinning the tale just the littlest amount and he presents it to the Chief as a murder.

'Serial Killer Loose in Seattle', the paper would say.

Arielle checks in with Sam before she heads out and talks with him about the possible serial killing creature. And she takes off away from the club that has become her new hunting ground.
She darts between the cars driving through the city and parks outside of a fancy restaurant, noticing an unusually pale guy with his arm around a young high school girl.
She marches up behind the couple and follows them inside.

The innocent, brown-haired girl orders a simple Caesar salad and the guy doesn't order anything. She influences a waitress nearby to cut her finger open near him and he covers his nose, his eyes searching the dining room before making a beeline for the male restroom, one occupant at a time.
Arielle follows him and tries to the doorknob to find it locked. She gives it a harsh yank and the knob falls to the floor. The door falls open to reveal the guy gone. The window stands open, but she notices hints of his abilities that give his species away.

"Exactly as I suspected." She traces her fingers along the cracks in the granite sink and exits the bathroom to resume her drink at the bar, keeping a watchful eye on the bloodsucker playing with his food.

Arielle pays her check and follows the couple outside to watch as the vampire ushers the girl into his car. She reads his emotions and senses protectiveness under a hint of anger.
She swings a leg over her bike and stalks the black car out of Seattle and into Forks, passing the motel she was staying at. The bike halts a few steps away from the other vehicle as the creature drops the girl off and drives away, the driver of the muscle car glancing back at her. And she zooms back to the motel, knocking on Sam and Dean's room to find them shirtless and working out with a pair of weights they stored in the trunk of the Impala.

In her mind, the Winchester brothers always saw her as a sister or a friend, never someone they could love romantically and she was okay with that.

Arielle crosses her arms and makes an 'ahem' noise in her throat before turning off Dean's classic rock playlist.
Sam sets his weights down and gives her full eye contact. Dean does the same.

"I found something." She tells them. "I think we're looking for a vampire."