4.

⚠️Warnings: smut⚠️

Arielle sits on Sam's bed, his hand rubbing the muscles and massaging her shoulders as she tells them everything she found out, including the body at the club.
The boys were still shirtless and Arielle's eyes kept straying to Dean's perfectly muscular chest.

"See something you like, sweetheart?" Dean presses her chin up with two fingers, reaching across the short gap.

Arielle was suddenly caught off guard and the boys noticed. Her throat was now exposed and she waited for them to proceed.

Sam leaves a kiss on her throat and she involuntarily shudders, feeling Dean pull her to the edge of the bed while the other brothers leaves torturing kisses along her exposed skin.

She could tell Sam was a virgin. His hand placements were awkward and he didn't make any moves to remove her clothing.
Dean, on the other hand, knew what he was doing. Under her skirt, he was kissing and biting the sensitive skin on her thighs, working a finger into the band of her thong.

A bang resonates from Arielle's motel room and they all snap out of the sexual daze, not entirely sure why they were doing this, and immediately get dressed to investigate the disturbance next door.

Arielle raises her knife in front of her and slowly opens her door to find the room trashed. And nothing could prepare her for the message on the bathroom mirror in her dead man's blood. I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE.

The redhead breaks down and lays on her bed while the boys clean off her mirror and pick up everything that had been messed up. 

She needed to think about who did this. She did have her suspicions, but she never even harmed him. 

Sam sits beside her and kisses her, distracting her from the terror of the night. She rolls them over so he's on the bottom and straddling him, still making-out. She purposefully grinds against him and he bites to lip to approve what she did.

"We don't have to go past this if you don't want to." Arielle reassures him.

"I want to. But you may need to teach me." He smirks, letting his hands roam down her thighs.

"Put your hands where you want to put them." She lifts her head and works at undoing his shirt. "Follow your instincts."

Sam allows her to remove his shirt and she tosses it at the door before running her hands down his bare chest and feeling his abs rippling beneath the skin. She kisses down his chest to his muscular v-line. He shivers under her touch and grasps the sheets below in anticipation as she unzips his pants and pulls down his boxers. His hard-on slaps against his stomach and she grabs ahold of it, rubbing her saliva-covered hand up and down. His grip becomes drastic as she gives him a helping hand and uses her mouth too. His eyes roll back in his head and he lets a load go in her mouth.

Sam rolls her over to be in a more dominating position. He pulls down the cup of her bra and swirls his finger around one hardened nipple then the other, leaving her throbbing down below. The combination of him biting and sucking on her nipples made her so wet, she was mewling for more attention. He now laid beside her, propping himself up on one elbow.

She grabs Sam's hand, locking her fingers around his thick wrist and pushes him downwards, shoving his fingers between her legs. She feels him smile against her neck and he presses his palm against her skirt zipper reel, rubbing the heel against her covered clit.

"Goddammit!" She growls, rocking her hips against his hand.

Sam chuckles at Arielle's pathetic plea and he pulls his hand away. 

He hops the zipper on her skirt and tugs it all the way down, sneaking a finger inside the front of her thong. He taps the sensitive hood of her clit and she sucks in a breath.

She claws at him, digging her nails into him as he adds a second finger into her dripping cunt. "Fuck." Sh comes, a smile etching its way onto her face. "Pretty good for a newbie. Now let me ride you." She flips them and retrieves a condom from her nightstand, slides it on Sam and allows her to push her down on him. The pain becomes pleasure and her eyes roll back in her head as Sam's grip on her hips leave bruises. A tight coil releases in her stomach and she feels cum drip down her leg and cover his dick as he pulls out of her and dumps the condom in the trash. "Best sex I've ever had." She breathes as he tugs the covers over them and falls asleep.