Chapter 9: Officially dating

(Y/N)'s POV

Ichigo didn't attend our class today. I don't know why. I didn't ask anyone why. 'Its for the best not to talk to them that much.'

I don't wanna go home yet. The class dismissed so I have nothing to do anymore. I headed towards the mall just to kill time. But before I got there, Toshiro came out of nowhere.

"Wha-! T-toshiro!"

"Since when did you decided to call me that way again?" He told me with a serious look.

"H-huh? Well I thought you don't want me to call you shiro-chan so-"

"So!?! Don't you realize I didn't complain anymore? You're the only one I'm allowing to call me with a stupid nickname and now you're telling me you'll stop! N-nevermind, it's up to you!"

I smiled. "That's so sweet, Shiro-chan!" After that, I hugged him.

He blushed a little while saying, "O-oi! You're hugging me too tight!"

I quickly let go of him. "Oh, Sorry!"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me quickly. "W-where are we going?"

"Isn't it obvious? Were going out for a date."

I didn't respond. 'I would love to go out with him... But... What Yuruichi-san told me keep flashing out of my mind...'

>>>FLASHBACK

"(Y/N), Is everything okay?" Yuruichi-san suddenly asked me.

"Y-yeah. Why?" She responded quickly. "Because you seems bothered about something..."

I didn't say something in return. Until I finally ask her.

"Yuruichi-san... W-what do you think will happen if... Uhmm... if a shinigami and a human fall for each other... If ever that is possible ofcourse..."

She looked at me intently as she told me that it is possible... But at the same time, forbidden.

My eyes widen. "F-forbidden!?!"

"Yes. Forbidden... Wait, don't tell me your falling for a shinigami!?!"

"Huh!?! Well uhm..." 'I can't answer her.'

"If that's true, stop in right away. It will only hurt both of you. Your ending will just be a tragic one for sure... Just like before..."

"J-just like before? What do you mean?" She stood up. "Huh? Don't mind it... That was a long time ago... Let's go. It's time for dinner."

>>>END OF FLASHBACK

"Oi, what's wrong?" I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard of Toshiro.

"H-huh!?! N-nothing." He didn't say a thing. He just stared at me before he said, "you're not good in lying. Tell me, what is it?"

"W-why... Why didn't you tell me your forbidden to fall for someone like me!?!"

He hugged me then he muttered, "Didn't I tell you not to worry? Nothing can come between us... Not even the Soul Society... And even if the time comes they knew about us, I'll protect you. So don't be scared." He then smiled.