Chapter 7: Stubborn princess

Toshiro's POV

I was staring at her intently as she was sleeping still and silently.

I brought her here at Inoue's place so that she'll be able to cure her.

"She's going to be okay now... She just need to rest for a while longer. Whatever it is she has done yesterday, surely drained her energy." Inoue told me.

"I see. Thanks."

After that, I heard a sound of a violent impact and the next thing I know is that I fell hardly on the floor.

"Stop it, Kurosaki-kun! I didn't told you to come here for that!" Inoue exclaimed.

I looked at him angerly.

"What is that for, Ichigo!?!" I shouted at him asking why he punched me.

He didn't answer. He looks serious.

He walked towards (Y/N) and sat beside her. He touched her hand and muttered, "I'm sorry I'm not there for you that time... I promise it won't happen again..."

I just looked at him. Observing...

'I deserve the punch. I'm the one who is responsible for what happened.'

He stood up and told me something I didn't expect he would tell. "Its my fault. I let you take care of her just because you've promised you will. I'm sorry. I wouldn't get mad if you punch me too."

I sighed. "Its okay. Actually, I have to thank you for that."

"I better cook something for us. I'll leave you guys here." Inoue then headed to the kitchen.

It stayed silent for about an hour before (Y/N) finally wake up.

"Hi." Ichigo and I greeted her in sync.

She doesn't say a thing. She just stare at us curiously before she started making fun of us.

"Haha, What's wrong guys? You look terrible! You don't have to overreact like that!"

We didn't answer. We didn't even change our facial expressions before Ichigo finally got angry.

"You, jerk! We're here because we're so worried about you, that's not overreacting! So will you please stop making fun of us!"

"I can't forgive myself if something bad happened to you, idiot." I told her.

She stopped saying anything for a minute before she scolded us.

"Who are you calling a jerk, Ichigo!?! and idiot, really shiro-chan!?! Is that how you see me!?! You guys are so unbelievable! I... I better go..."

We tried to stop her but she's so stubborn. We have no choice but to ask for forgiveness for whatever the reason is that made her mad.

"(Y/N), its best if you stay a little longer! I... I'm sorry!!!" Ichigo told her.

'I can't believe this girl will make a captain like me apologize! What a stubborn princess...' I thought before apologizing.

I'm sorry, Okay! I'm really really sorry! Now will you please get back to that bed! Now!"

She smirked before she said, "fine. But next time, try lowering your voice a little more..."

"Shut up!" I told her.

She just smiled as she laid down the bed.

Ichigo and I sighed.