Chapter 5: Captain's command

Toshiro's POV

I was peacefully lying at the roof of Inoue's apartment watching the night sky as what Ichigo told me keep echoing on my mind.

'Onced you found the girl of your dreams, simply tell her how you feel. Then, ask her the place she'll love to go and take her there. Just be with her as long as you can and never let go of her... Make her feel special... I don't know, it's up to you! AND most importantly, BE YOURSELF!'

I hate to admit it, but that totally makes sense. He really is an expert just like what Kon said.

'So... How should I start?'

*beep beep beep*

"H-huh, Hollow again? One... Two... Three. There's three of them. I'm the nearest one... So I should go."

******

(Y/N)'s POV

I couldn't get to sleep no matter what I do. So I just went for a walk.

'I actually have no idea where to go, I'll just let my feet lead me to wherever I may go...'

I stopped walking as I saw an octopus-looking hollow in front of me. I'm not scared anymore. Its just usual for me to see one.

'I'm not that weak! Jinta and Ururu gave me this bracelet which they say I can use to fight a hollow if ever I face one.'

I was about to use the bracelet but I found out I didn't know how to activate it!

'Oh my... I'm busy eating my ice cream that time so I'm not really paying attention when they're telling me how it works! Damn it.'

I'm lucky I was able to dodge the ugly hollow's attack though.

"Hah! You think you can kill me? Well think again you--" I wasn't able to finish my sentence as it grabbed me and wrapped me with one of his tentacles.

"Eeww! Eeww! You're so dirty, stinky and disgusting, you stupid hollow! Drop me or else-!"

"Or else what? Hahaha! You're about to die yet you're so annoying! You can't do anything anymore!"

"Aaaah!!!" I felt its tentacles tighten its grip on me.

"I... I can't b-breathe..!"

Out of curiosity, I then screamed, "TOSHIRO!!!"