Chapter 14: New home

(Y/N)'s POV

After what Inoue told me about her feelings for Ichigo, I choose to leave them alone.

When I got home, I found no one. Maybe, they're still in a mission or something like that... I'm so used to it anyways.

I went to my room when I suddenly realized how bad I've been to Ichigo... Considering I'm his best friend, I shouldn't have hurt him like that.

I curled up at the corner of my room. Feeling guilty, I huged my knees... Sobbing... "I'm sorry guys... I'm really not good without him, without Shiro-chan... I miss him so bad..."

I was crying when I heard someone knocking on the door. 'Who could that possibly be?'

I wiped away my tears and walked downstairs as if nothing happened. "Coming!"

When I opened the door, I was in total shock as I saw two familiar faces smiling widely at me.

"I-ichigo... R-rukia!?!"

"Long time no see, (Y/N)!" Rukia greeted, waving at me. Ichigo just smiled.

"C-come in!"

Inside, they quickly asked where's uncle and the others. When I told them they're away, they both sighed.

"I-ill go get some tea..."

"No need. We're almost out of time. We're here to help you." Rukia stated.

"Help me what?" I asked curiously.

"Help you go home." Ichigo responded.

'Aren't I home yet?' "I'm sorry, I... I don't understand..."

"You're a shinigami! Urahara-san hide that from you all this time... (Y/N), we'll help you go home with us! with other shinigamis like you! I know you're smart... I know deep inside your heart, you know what we mean... Isn't that what you want?"

I can't find the right words to say... 'Uncle and the others have been good to me and all they ever wanted is my safety, but... Being a shinigami is what I've been yearning for... Its a dream come true!'

"Can't I just ask uncle?"

"You know he wouldn't allow you for some reasons..."

I sighed. There's a lot of things going on my mind.

"(Y/N)..." I snapped out of my thoughts as Ichigo called me. "So... What's your decision?"

I stopped for a while before I finally replied, "please do help me."

Rukia giggled hugging me while Ichigo just smiled slightly watching the two of us.

Ichigo tapped me with his weird badge or something and after that, I left my own body. Though its not my first time as I used soul candy before, it still gives me shiver.

Rukia grabbed my hand and we ran outside. Out of nowhere, a gate popped in front of us.

My jaw dropped in amusement.

"Oh my..." Ichigo chuckled as he muttered, "relax... You'll be fine!"

I nodded but I closed my eyes. And after that, we entered the gate.