Chapter 12: to give up or not to give up?

Ichigo's POV

After my serious talk with Toshiro, I lied down on my bed. I let out a sigh before I closed my eyes. I was nearly asleep when I heard my phone beep. 'Someone texted me. Who could that be?' I grabbed my phone and when I read the message, I quickly headed to Urahara's shop/place.

******

"What happened? Why did she left? Did you find her already?" I asked them continuously because I'm so concerned with her, with (Y/N).

'Wait, I felt her reiatsu when Toshiro and I was talking awhile ago...'

"She can't go that far... But to be honest, we don't know where is she right now... She just left us this note." Urahara-san gave me a piece of her uber cute sticky notepad. that's how she addresses it as far as I can remember.

I read the note, it says...

>I will be back soon, promise!
-Sincerely yours, uhm... sorry I have no idea. XD

*sigh*

"I'll find her." I told them.

"Ichigo... why is she this stubborn now? She's not like this before. She always follow me and never resisted any of my orders even though she didn't understand anything. But now... She changed. Tell me, aside from you, is there any other shinigami she's seeing?"

I answered him quickly saying I don't know. I'm not sure what I was doing anymore but this time, I'm sympathizing with (Y/N). I'm on their side, along with Toshiro.

I managed to stay calm before I went off to find her.

'(Y/N), you have the right to be free and to love... I'm here to help. You're such an idiot. You don't need to hide from me...'

I was panting really hard when I saw someone I was looking for. She's sitting at an old bench facing the scenic view. I called her. I know she heard me but she didn't bother looking at me. I sat near her and started asking.

"Why did you just pouted off like that!?! Didn't you know how much we worried about you!?!" I asked her but she didn't seemed to listen.

"Where is he?" I froze on my spot as she asked me something I'm not prepared to answer.

"He? Who? L-let's go now... You didn't even take a nap. Look at your eyebags!"

"It's my fault... It's all my fault... " She uttered with her voice trembling. She looked at me then she said, "I need to see him... He's the only person I wanna be with right now... Ichigo, where is he? Where is Shiro-chan!?!"

I looked down. I wasn't able to say anything in return... It hurts to hear what she just said. I chuckled as I felt tears running down my face.

"Am I really that useless? Why does it has to be him!?! I've been here for you ever since but you never notice me... But when Toshiro saved you from a hollow just one f*cking time, you felt something already!?! What is wrong with me!?!" I can't hide it anymore, I need to spit it out or else I'll explode because of all this emotions.