Chapter 10: The origin/Kenpachi's love story

Ichigo's POV

I've been absent for a day and I can't be absent again today. Afterclass, I'll head to Urahara shop.

"(Y/N), after our class, I'll join you on your way home, okay?" I told her quickly. 'Of course she won't allow me to, but I have a plan.'

"I-ichigo, I'm sorry but I can't... Because-"

"Okay. I understand. But before you go home, will you please come with me first?"

"Uh... Sure, I guess... By the way, where?" She asked curiously.

"You'll see later."

******

As planned, I took (Y/N) to come with me. We we're walking when I noticed her eyes questioning where are we going.

"Oi, what's wrong? We're just going to my friend's shop."

"S-shop!?!" She exclaimed.

"Uh-huh. Why are you shocked?"
'I really know why, actually.'

"H-huh? No. I just need to go home early..." 'She's lying I can clearly tell.'

"Yeah. Don't worry, we're almost there." 'We're almost on our way to your home...'

******

"We're here!" I said as we were standing outside Urahara's shop.

Her eyes widen in surprise. "W-what are we doing here!?!"

I stared at her intently before I answer. "Because you told me you need to go home early..." I smirked.

"I-ichigo... H-how..?"

I didn't get a chance to answer her as Urahara-san called us to come inside.

"Yah! My pretty niece, haven't I told you I know about your friend, Ichigo? I already told him our story. By the way, Don't worry, I'm not angry... He's an exception to our rule..."

She still looked confused. "Y-you mean you're allowing him to come here? B-but I thought-"

"That's okay. Its normal for a teenager like you to bring friends with you... I know he looks like a criminal, but he's trustworthy. Besides, he's still a human."

"Hey! Is that even a compliment?" I uttered.

"O-okay... I have no idea why you're hiding me anyways..." She said. I can see a trace of sadness in her voice.

"The dinner is ready. Ichigo, why don't you eat with us?" Ururu told us. Urahara-san agreed.

"Sure. Thanks." I replied. We were on our way to the table when (Y/N) suddenly stood up.

"I'm not hungry. I'm actually sleepy... Ichigo, I'm sorry I have to leave you with them. Thanks anyways. G'night." She told us before walking upstairs.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. Goodnight."

I asked Urahara-san if she's always like that and they agreed.

"Don't worry. She'll surely get down if she got hungry. I guess she thinks we're being overprotective of her. That's because she didn't know the whole story..." Jinta told me.

"I see." 'Anyways, what is the WHOLE story?' I thought to myself.