Untitled Part 7 (not finished)

This is just a plot line of this chapter not a real chapter

Mimikyu appears and attacks them before Pikachu sends it running, The professor comes back and tells them that there was a rumour about it being haunted and begins to question why a mimikyu was here. Ash gets angry and says it was abandoned,

A few days later they are sitting together in the lab, people who work there and Chloe (Goh included) and the lights go out, they investigate and get scared by mimikqu. they run away and regroup then goh goes crasy around the house to catch it. Ash arives as they it appears at the door when chlow is coming home from school and pulls her out of the way of mimucest blast, mimiky attacks ash and misses and Ash hits him and makes it's desiges fall off and it become enraged, Chloe notices that it just wants its desgus fixed and quick tells eevee to use takle to get its attention as say that she will fix his desgies. Mimikqu calms down and they go into another room to fix it. once done mimikq go to hide and follow chloe, as they leave ash noties mimikqu and say nothing. Once home Chloe finds mimikqu and catches him.

"Aura can I ask you a question" I queried for politeness but was planing to ask no matter the answer.

"You just did but go ahead" 'Ash prompted.

"I was wondering why yo." I had begun to say before.

"Shh, be quiet" 'Ash cut me off and hastily began looking around.

As much as I hate to say it. I probably won't finish this story. Here is the plot of the this chapter that I had written ages ago. Anyone is free to adopt it. (Tell me if you do) if you want any more information about what I had planned, ask and I will see what old notes I can find.

Goodbye