ch 17

written- 04/05/21

TRIGGER WARNING- INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS,

georges pov-

i woke up this morning, my eyes stung, my body ached, i lacked motivation to do anything but most of all, i felt lost. I didnt feel like myself. I no longer wished to wear short skirts to flaunt my figure to a specific two boys, i felt disgusting for wearing makeup, i felt fat and like a burden. I knew what was happening. I was letting in my old self, the negative parts that told me I wasn't good enough, that no body wanted me but i couldn't find any reason to fight against it.

I flipped over in bed as i heared a knock on my door. "George I know your awake were coming in." I heared phil say. I didnt move, just sat there as the door opened. I felt the bed next to me sink in. I curled up more, practically crushing my organs. "wanna tell me whats got you so down" He asked, placing his hand on my shoulder.

I burst out crying, turning and sobbing into phil, resting my head on his shoulder as i cried. he softly rubbed my back, humming the melody he used to when i was little. If anything it made me cry harder. After some time, i finally stopped crying. I sat up, wiping the tears away from my eyes and looking to phil. He smiled sympathetically.

"i broke up with them" i stated, sniffling slightly, holding back more tears. "oh mate come here." he said, opening up his arms and pulling me into a hug. I embraced the hug, holding onto him for dear life. "why" phil asked as i layed my head in his lap, letting tears fall from my eyes. "i-i didnt like being with them separately. it d-didnt feel r-right." i explained.

"do you love them?" phil asked, edging me to sit up. I did so and turned to face him. I hesitantly nodded. "do they love you?" he continued. I nodded again, feeling the broke feeling in my stomach. "then talk to them. tell them how you feel and im positive youll figure it out together."phil said before standing up and leaving my room.

I layed down in my bed for around 3 hours, thinking over what phil had said and what had happened yesterday. It was only then that it had fully hit me what i had done. I had lost the loves of my lives. My eyes shot open as i scrambled to find my phone, quickly typing a message.

me- Please park.

With that, i chucked on shoes and ran out of the house in a pair of sapnaps joggers and one of dreams hoodie. I ran and ran to the park, sitting on the bench and waiting anxiously.

3rd person pov of yesterday-

Dream and Sapnap sat in shock as they watched their love walk away. They were sat for roughly an hour, tears streaming down their cheeks, silently trying to process what had just happened. The two looked at eachother, they could see the heartbreak in eachothers eyes. Without a second thought, the two pulled eachother into a hug, sobbing into the crook of eachothers neck, grasping at the fabric of the others shirts.

The cherry on top of the heartbreak was that both of them heared the small brunette say 'i love you'. It made the situation ten times worse. Pulling from the hug, both boys stared into eachothers glossed over eyes. "Lets go to my house. i know we both dont wanna be alone right now." dream said, standing up and leading sapnap to his house. they stepped inside and went to dreams room, falling onto the bed and cuddling up to eachother.

It felt strange for them but in a way a good type of strange. soon enough, they fell asleep in eachothers arms, only to be woken up the next morning by both their phones going off.

George- Please park.