ch 22

written- 22/05/21

trigger warnings- telling someone to kill them selves ( please never do this you never know what someone's going through and its genuinely horrible)

I walked up to my door, unlocking it and walking in. No one was downstairs so i skipped upstairs and into phils room, a huge smile on my face. I knocked on the door, hearing a quiet come in before i pushed the door open. Phil turned to face me, a welcoming smile.

"Techno told me you went home with Dream and sapnap?" Phil asked. I nodded happily. "im guessing it went well." he chuckled, walking over to me and pulling me into a hug. i hugged back smiling. "so when do i get to meet them?" he asked, pulling from the hug. "when do you want to meet them?" He walked over to the calendar on his wall, scanning over a few boxes before stopping on one. "Tuesday?" he asked. "sure ill go tell them now." i replied, saying a quick bye and walking to my room.

i hopped on my bed and pulled my phone out, opening the groupchat.

me- Can you guys come to mine on Tuesday after school?

sapnap- sure

dream- yeh why?

me- Phil wants to meet you :)

dream- okay. ill be there

sapnap- same.

I closed my phone and went to go see what tommy was doing as he wasn't being loud. I walked over to his room, knocking gently on his door. I heared sniffling coming from behind the door and began to worry. "tommy can i come in?" i asked, listening for a response. when he didnt answer, i slowley grabbed the door handle and pushed the door open.

I could see him curled in his bed, hugging himself. I closed the door behind me and walked over to sit next to him. i placed my hand on his back, rubbing it gently. "hey. whats wrong?" i asked softly. he sniffled and sat up. his cheeks and eyes were red, tears dripping down his face. "i-i was streaming and this p-person kept donating saying I wasn't good enough and i should kill my self" he cried. i pulled him into a tight hug, rubbing his back as he cried.

"dont listen to them okay. your perfect."i whispered. "b-but-" "no your perfect tommy. theyre a horrible person." i said, pulling away from the hug. "thanks George." he smiled, wiping his tears. "no problem. wanna go get ice cream." i said, standing up. "hell yeh" he screamed, running out of his room and downstairs. I giggled, walking after him.

I was stopped when i was about to walk down the stairs. "good job with tommy. we've been trying to get through to him for like an hour." techno said. "oh no worried. wanna get ice cream with us?" i asked. "i gotta get my homework done. bring me some back though." he said. i nodded and headed downstairs to tommy.

"you ready?" i asked as he emerged from the kitchen. he nodded and we left, walking the short walk to the ice cream place, laughing and joking the whole way. when we got there, tommy ordered cookies and cream, i got cookie dough for me, strawberry cheesecake for techno, honey comb for Wilbur and raspberry ripple for phil. one i paid for them, we walked home as quickly as possible so they didnt melt.

"ICE CREAM!" Tommy yelled as we got into the house. everyone came running down the stairs. We handed them their ice creams and we all headed to the kitchen to talk. We stood around, me sitting on one of the sides, conversing over different things.

"George have you told them about sapnap and dream yet?" Phil asked, causing me to go red in embarrassment. Techno, Wilbur and tommy looked at me eyebrows raised. "well were all dating like the two of them aswell." i explained. "that's great George." Wilbur exclaimed, pulling me into a hug. "that's amaizing" techno commented. "yeh congrats gogy" tommy added, licking his ice cream. "thanks guys" i replied, finishing the last of my ice cream.

we continued talking about different things in our lives. It was nice catching up as we hadn't done it in a while. I was so grateful for my family. "hey George do you think you could look over my new song?" Wilbur asked. "yeh sure. lets go." i replied. we went up to his room and he logged onto his computer. After a few minutes of searching and loading files, the song began to play. It was an amaizing song but my favorite part was these specific lines.

one day i know that you will be there, one day ill focus on the future, maybe one day, oh baby isn't life so f*cking inconsistent.

they hit different. I gave him some advise on different parts and things he could add. After about an hour of going through all of the bands songs, i left to talk to dream and sapnap for a bit.