ch 10

written- 28/04/21

georges pov-

we got to school and i saw niki, eret, fundy, puffy and minx. I talked to them and told them how i was going to do cheerleading tryouts. they were all supper supportive. By the time the bell went, it was cheerleading tryouts. i had decided to show a routine i made during homeschooling. It consisted multiple kicks, flips and tricks, showing all my best moves. When i was finished, i received a loud cheer from the large crowed that had gathered around to watch. I felt my face flush in embarrassment, realising i did that infront of the entire school.

the first people i noticed in the crowed where tommy and techno who were standing in the front with proud smiles on their faces, clapping and cheering like maniacs. I then noticed niki, fundy, eret, minx, puffy, karl, quackity, punz, sam, connor, schlatt and foolish who all looked shocked also clapping. finally, i noticed dream and sapnap who were both looking at me with hungry eyes. i shrunk under their gaze but focussed back on the coach.

"i think we have ourselves a new cheer captain." she announced, handing me a cheer captain uniform which was a different colour to the rest. I stood in shock, hearing all the cheers around me until i was tackled by tommy and techno into a hug which snapped me back into reality. i smiled, hugging them back. Once everyone had left, i decided to go get changed back into my normal clothes.

when i was changed, i walked to my class, being congratulated by everyone. I had bumped into dream who didnt miss the chance to make me flustered by complimenting how i looked during my tryout.

the rest of the day went in no time. i walked out of school to meet sapnap who was leant against the wall. "hey George." he smiled, pocketing his phone and walking over. "hi" i replied. "you looked awfully cute doing your little routine." he cooed, causing me to blush. "anyway, my house is this way. i live alone so." he explained, wrapping his arm over my shoulder and leading me to his house.

we eventually stopped outside a house similar to dreams but instead of flowers in the front garden, their was a small pond with little fish and bugs surrounding it. the fish in the pond were specifically red koi fish. their were a few little bees and dragon flys flying around the pond. It was beautiful.

he lead me into his house. it was nicely decorated and i didnt fail to notice the gorgeous tabby cat laying on the counter. It jumped down when it noticed me, pawing at my legs. I squatted down, petting the ginger cat, smiling widely. "your cute" sapnap commented. i blushed, standing back up, earning a disapproving meow from the cat. "her names maugwi" sapnap explained. "shes pretty." i replied, walking over to sapnap.

He lead me to his room, deciding to get a snack and drink first. we sat on his bed, beginning to talk about ourselves. i couldn't help but notice how similar him and dream were. they both like Minecraft, their co captains of the football team, their both biological and their adoptive parents died, they have similar hobbies. However , their personality was completely different. I could never choose between them.

I had decided to try and get them to get along. When i had to leave, i gave sapnap a kiss goodbye and walked home, planning what to do to get them to even be in the same place together. By the time i had got home, i had an entire thought out plan.

i quickly ate my dinner and ran to my room, sitting at my desk with highlighters, pens and a note pad. I began jotting down exactly what i was going to do and how i was going to convince them. when i was finished, i had a few pages of notes on what to do and i would start tomorrow. for now, i decided to check my messages seeing 2 from dream and one from sapnap. i opened sapnaps first.

sapnap- did you get home alright?

me- yep! thanks for today :)

sapnap- i had fun we should hang again

me- sounds good

i closed off my messages with sapnap ad went to mine and dreams.

dream- hey how are you?

me- im good thanks :) you?

dream- im good, wanna hang soon?

this was my opportunity,

me- for sure, my house this Saturday ill send you my address.

dream- cant wait!

my plan was falling into place. i pulled up my conversation with sapnap, quickly typing something.

me- wanna come to mine this Saturday, my family isn't home

sapnap- sure just text me the address and ill be there!