Chapter 26: Progessing Dreams

A/N Guess what? I got to keep my wifi! So, here is your chapter! Happy B-day Jackson!

"Ow!"

"Stay still! It's your fault for getting in a fight," Jr said, disinfecting and bandaging my wounds in the living room. They didn't even hurt when I got them. "And, I told you, it would sting a bit."

"What are you using? These aren't even wounds!" Jr. glared at me. "Ok, umma! Sorry!"

"So, what did you get into a fight for, hyung?" Bambam asked, eating a strange candy on the couch.

"Where did you get the candy?" I asked.

"From your mom! She sent it, saying it's the best candy she has every tasted from Turkey and wanted us to try it. Here, hyung," Bambam broke piece off, leaned over the couch and feed it to me.

I nodded. "Not bad." Kind of minty.

"There's more in my room. Want me to go get one for you?" Bambam ran to his room. "Yugeyom! Don't eat them all!"

I laughed but stopped inhale sharply,"Hey! I could have used a little warning!"

"Tsk, and you said that these were barely wounds," Jr. rolled his eyes and bandaged the rest before standing up. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to read in my own room." Jr. walked down the hall to our right and I sat in the living room, remembering why I got into a fight...

"Dang! She is ugly! Don't know how she became queen!" Some dude shouted from his group. I walked over discreetly and looked of his shoulder. It was Queen Caroline. I bit my lip and grabbed the guy by his collor.

And, the rest, as they say, is history. Or is it was? Doesn't matter. I walk to my room, flip the light switch, and rampage through my closet to find a change of clothes.

"Hyung! Where'd you do?" Bambam called. "Oh! Found you! Opps! Sorry, Mark hyung!" Mark hyung was sleeping in his bed, with the blanket covering his face. "Here's the candy." Bambam left a pack on my bed and skipped out. I changed quickly and looked at the calendar Jr. made us all put in our rooms. Just a few more months of freedom. Better enjoy it while I can. I sigh and decided to just lay on my bed. Wonder what she'll be like...

I was facing my mother. Behind her was a brown-haired girl in a pink dress whose face I could not see.

"Jackson, dear, this is Blah Blah. Blah Blah, this is Jackson, my eldest son." My mom said. The way my mom pronounced the girl's name made it impossible to understand. I bowed and Blah Blah curtsied. "Oh my! Look at that! I must go! Please Blah Blah make feel welcomed." My mom left us alone, in a stuffy ballroom filled with snobby people.

"Um, so Jackson, what do you look for in a girl?" Blah Blah asked, trying to make small talk. She looked down so I couldn't see her face and played with her white lace gloves.

"Uh, a healthy and charming girl."

"Oh. What do you like to do during your free time?"

"Um, just hang with my friends. Ugh, joke around, pull pranks...um you?" I tried to get a look at her face but she was trying just as hard to conceal it.

"I like to read in my library and drink tea while I do. It makes me feel peaceful and serene. I like to take strolls in my garden while talking to my servants." Nothing in common. How will this work out?

"How nice." Nice? She'll probably feel bad now.

"I think so too. Who are your friends that you hang out with?"