Chapter 18: The Trip part 2

A/N hey, guys! I'm doing a new thing starting from now until the end. Since I don't really use the multimedia, whoever's picture is in the multimedia, it's that person pov. For example, this chapter is from Mark's point of veiw, so it's his picture on the multimedia. I'll try to keep this consistent.

"Are you guys ok? Are you guys sick or anything?" Jr asked us when we walked through the door.

"Are you hurt? At all?" Jin looked at us as if he was trying to scan us for any injuries. "Maybe you two should just go up to your rooms and rest. Someone will wake you up when dinner's ready." Lulu and I didn't reply and walked up the stairs and went to our rooms. My room was right across from her's. I opened my door and walked into my room. When I reached my bed, I fell on it and closed my eyes.

~later~
"Hyung! Hyung! Wake up." I groggily opened my eyes. Jungkook was shaking my shoulder.

"Hmm, thanks Jungkook. I'll be down in a sec." Jungkook simply nods and gets out of the room. I walk to the bathroom and washed my face before going downstairs.

"Mark, come here. Sit down, relax. Here's your plate." Jin escorted me to the couch and handed me my bowl.

"So, what's this?"

"This is a soup with vegetables and some chicken. Read from a cookbook that I found here. Luna said it was an ok cookbook. Apparently, the people who live here have some cookbook that looks normal but is used for poison." Jin turns around and walks away. I gulp and cautiously takes a bite. Hmm, it tastes good. I quickly eat it and ask for seconds. Jin nodded, smiling, and grabbed my bowl to get my seconds. I would have done it myself...

"Jin hyung, can we ask Mark hyung what happened now?" Bambam squealed.

"Yea, he ate already!" Jungkook agreed.

"No. Wait until he's finished. Didn't you hear him ask for seconds? Be patient. Others are waiting for the story too. Not just you two." I guess they want to know what happened. Jin quickly returned and handed me my bowl. I thanked him and quickly ate. After a little while, everyone gathered around me, waiting for something.

"What are you all waiting for?" I asked, my voice a little shaky.

"You, Hyung! Are you going to tell us what happened?" Bambam said.

"You all really want to know?" I paused and everyone nodded their heads. "Why do I have to tell the story? Can't Jimin or Jackson tell it? Luna was there too. And Lulu."

"Because they won't tell us hyung. Lulu doesn't want to, and Jackson hyung, Jimin hyung and Luna don't know the whole story."

"Yah! It's Noona to you!" Lulu said, appearing from nowhere.

"Ah, ah, ok, Noona. Don't hurt me!" Bambam said, raising his hand to protect his face.

"I won't. This time." Lulu sat down. "Tell them, Mark. It was nothing at all." So, I told everyone everything that happened.

"Who is that? Why do you call him cousin? Why would he do that?" Bambam asked.

"So, he is my cousin, sadly. From my mother's side, sadly as well. He's always at the family things and hates me. Oh, I'd just-" Lulu interrupted her.

"Maybe you should just skip that part. Those words are not very appropriate for the children here."

"Yea, sure. He has 'fun' by tormenting other kids. I'd describe it but it isn't 'appropriate' either. Anyway, he seems to like tormenting Lulu, Mae and I. Lulu the most. He hates me. And if you're wonder why I don't say his name, it's because then he'll be able to come here and rip our throats out. It would ruin the magical barrier around this house."