Chapter 14: Fall Formal Part 2

"Wow! The planning committee did a great job transforming the gym!" I said as I walk in. "Don't you think so?"

"Yep. It's really pretty."

"Hey Mae!" I turn my head and saw Jungkook.

"Hi, Jungkook! Who are you with?"

"I'm here with Hee Young." I nodded.

"One of your admirers, huh, Kookie? Where is she?"

"Mae! Don't say that! She's in the bathroom."

"Fine, I won't."

"Hi, hyung!"

"Hi, Jungkook."

"Ah! JB, can we go dance? I love this song!" I smile and drag him to the dance floor.

~luna's pov~

"So, what do you want to Jimin?"

"Whatever you want to."

"Let's go dance!" He grinned and we head to the dance floor. We didn't get a chance to dance as a dance battle broke out. JB and some kid.

"Whoooo! Go JB!" I yelled.

"Go, hyung!" Jimin joined in.

"Go JB! You can do it! Fighting!" Mae was the loudest person cheering for JB. The kid lost. He did great though. Someone pushed me, in turn made me push Jimin into the circle. He glared at me. I shrugged and mouthed the word 'sorry'.

"Come on, Jimin! You can do this!" J-hope yelled from beside me.

"When did you get here, J-hope?"

"Just now! Show us how to move, Jimin!" J-hope continued to cheer on Jimin, but sounded like he was taunting him.

"Well, why don't you show us, J-hope?" I smirked.

"Yes!" J-hope jumped into the circle, JB and Jimin backing into the crowd.

"Aish! Why did you push me in the beginning?"

"It was an accident! But, I got you out, didn't I?"

"Yea, you did." Jimin smiled at me. "Oh, hey. I'll be right back. I'm going to grab us some drinks. Ok? Don't move." I gave him a thumbs up and waved. I turned around and watch J-hope bust some awesome moves! How did he do that? I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around, expecting Jimin. But, it wasn't Jimin. It was Jackson.

"Oh, hi Jackson! Did you need something?"

"No, nothing. Just saying hi."

"Well, you don't have to squeeze my shoulder so hard. Could you stop? Please?" He let go of my shoulder.

"So, what's happening here?"

"Nothing. Just J-hope busting some impossible moves! How is he doing that?"

"Because I'm J-hope!" J-hope spun around and when he stopped, he bowed. Everyone clapped. I looked around for Jimin. He should have been back by now. I walked over to the food table. He wasn't there. I scanned the room. I couldn't find him.

"Something wrong, Luna?" Jackson asked.

"Um, no. Nothing's wrong."

"You sure?" I nodded.
"Luna! Where's Jimin? Oh, hi Jackson! I didn't see you! What are you doing?" Mae said, popping out of nowhere.

"Um, Jimin's somewhere around here! And, Jackson? Jackson's not doing anything! He's just standing here! Yea, that's what he's doing! Standing here. Um, got to go." I rush away, looking for Jimin. Where is he? This would not be weird if we weren't supernatural and if it wasn't Halloween. Ok, maybe it would still be weird and suspicious. I hope he's ok.
"Ow! Luna, watch where you're going! Don't want your poor sweet head to get hurt, now do we?" Oh, that icky voice that I wished I didn't have to hear.