Day 1: Into the New World

A/N Remember those three days when Lulu, Mae, and Luna didn't show up? Where did they go? What did they do? This story will answer those questions.

Finding the portal took awhile. Portals stay open for a limited amount of time before it closed. It wouldn't reopen for a week or a few months, depending on how long it had been open.

Luckily, the trio made it to the closest one just before it closed. After exploring the humongous forest, they finally found the stream where the portal was rumored to be at.

"Okay. We found the little river. Now what?" Mae complained. She kicked a nearby branch into the aforementioned river, creating ripples. Atlas, that did not cause the portal to appear.

"The portal should be nearby, and it's closing soon so the light it emits would be dim right now," Lulu mused as she searched the area.

"Here! I found it here!" Luna shouted. The other two came running, pushing Luna into the blue light.

All three landed in the middle of a crosswalk in the city of Seoul, South Korea. Although confused by the bright lights and noises, Lulu was able to get her companions to the other side of the street before the time to cross was up.

Mae and Luna allowed themselves to be dragged as they took in everything they saw. Bright billboards could be seen everywhere, no matter where you looked in the sky. Cars would pass by, as slow as a snail. Laughter, screams, chatter, cries flooded the duo's ears, surprising them.

Who knew Seoul would so much the same yet so different at once?

Mae suddenly gasped. "Look!" She pointed to a large billboard that stood out.

"What?" Lulu asked flippantly, expecting Mae to be pointing at some food she wanted to eat. She was in for some shock when she realized it wasn't food; it was V. And Jimin. And Jungkook. And Rap Monster and J-hope and Jin and Suga.

"B-T-S?" Mae read out loud. "Bangtan? Boy?"

"What are t-" Luna wasn't able to finish her question before a swarm of people rushed to them. Although the three were fast enough to escape without even brushing someone accidentally, the shock and confusion froze them all.

"Oh my god! It's Mae!"

"They're all here!"

"I thought they went to Japan!"

"Who cares? Sign this for me?"

The trio are barraged by pens and notebooks and pictures. Pictures of them! A couple of pictures with a red-headed Lulu. When did that happened?

Of course, the three do the most logical thing a monster would do: they ran.

They regret running at the human pace as it was difficult to lose such a large crowd! But once they did, they had no idea what to do. They ran the red lights at the crosswalk, ducked into a restaurant, and down an alley to only find themselves still surrounded.

Just who were their doppelgangers in this world to cause such havoc?

As much as they wanted to use their supernatural abilities, they could not risk bringing unwanted attention to the supernatural world. As three important political figures there, would it not seem hypocritical for them to do so after advising so many people not to do it?