Chapter 5

As the castle was dead quite. Emily went to find this man that killed Amelia, the women that helped her like Lily did!

As Emily was walking around, she heard gun shots, then she heard Bela screaming.
She quickly runs towards the sound, Emily sees Bela on the ground as this man was on top of her. 

"GET OFF OF HER YOU FUCKING PRICK!" Emily shouted as she jumps on top of his back.

This man reacts as he pushes her onto the wall. Emily grips his throat by her arms, she looks down at Bela.

"BELA! RUN NOW!!" Emily orders as Bela was bleeding from her head.

"EMILY!?" Bela looks up as Emily scratches the mans face, leaving him a few cuts!

"FUCKING BITCH!" He grabs Emily's hair and yanks her over his shoulders.

She moves fast as she upper punches him, making him fly backwards.
Emily quickly runs with Bela, leading her to a safe place.

"Emily what are you doing!" Bela said as they both were far away!

"Your bleeding and he killed one of the closet friends I have here beside Lily! I'm going got kill him myself!" Emily said.

Bela seen the rage of angry building inside of her. She gives Emily a small dagger as they both heard more gunshots!

"Let's go kill him together!" Bela smirked as Emily smiles back at her.

Both of them stayed together as they already seen two other maidens dead.

"MOTHER!!" Cassandra cries out.

"CASSANDRA!!" Bela shouted as she runs to a small study room!
Daniela appeard as she heard her sister crying.

Emily runs extremely fast, faster then Bela and Daniela combined. The adrenaline was kicking in.

Emily sees this man choking Cassandra, as he slowly points a gun at her head.

"NOO!" Emily sprints towards him by a blink of an eye.

He looks as he was standing in front of a window. Emily pushes him out of the window, he drags her with him.

"EMILY!!" The girls shouted at once.

As both of them rolled down the hill, Emily had the adrenaline still pumping. She quickly stabs him in the ribs two times and made him scream!

They stopped rolling, Emily still had rage of angry on taking revenge on him for killing her friends.

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!" Emily grips the dagger tight as she runs at him.

"STAY BACK!!!" He try's to shoot, but she manages to dodge the bullets.

She pins him on a tree as she continuously stabs him over and over again.

"I hope...you all...rot in...HELL!" The guy falls to his knees, Emily grips the back of his hair and slits his throat. As blood was spreading onto the white snow.

What Emily didn't realize is she thought she managed to dodge the bullets, but she did get shot in her rib.
She was already used to pain, so she drags the man back, while holding her wound...

She sees the main doors, she falls to her knees as the bullet wound was getting worse. Her eye sight was going dark and fuzzy..

I was so close...on kissing her...I knew she liked me...now it's too late...

Emily sheds some tears. Then she hears heels clicking onto the cement ground and she sees a white dress.

"Lady Dimi—" Emily collapses

"Emily...please...with me..." Lady Dimitrescu voice echos Emilys mind.

~Time Skips~

Emily wakes up mid day as she was in the Lady Dimitrescu bedroom. She looks at IV fluids tubes in her hands and medicine bottles on the night stand.

"...hello—my lady..." Emily whispers quite.

Lady Dimitrescu hears and rushes over, as she sees that Emily is finally awake!

"Blessed Mother of Miranda! You're alive Emily!" Lady Dimitrescu holds her hand as Emily smiles.

"...are...the girls s-safe?" Emily asked as she coughs throughout her words.

"They are safe and alive because of you!" Lady Dimitrescu smiles as she cups Emily's cheek.

They both froze as they looked at each other's eyes. Lady Dimitrescu leans extremely close as Emily made the first move. Their lips finally touched as both of them melted...

HOLY FUCK! I MADE THE FIRST MOVED...Her lips are soft, minus the blood taste!

Emily's rare...I don't know how she finds me beautiful...I'll keep her safe and alive with me!

Emily cups Lady Dimitrescu cheeks as she slides her arms around her neck. Pulling her in, then Lady Dimitrescu pulls herself away as she smiles at her.

"Thank you!" She whispers into Emily's ear, placing a kiss on her cheek.

Emily smiles as she glares into her eyes as above felt lost in time.

"Any time, my lady!" Emily said as Lady Dimitrescu blushes.

"Please call me Alcina!" She smiles,"Only call me that whenever we're...alone together!" She added.

"Okay...Alcina!" Emily giggles as her cheeks were red

Alcina smiles at her and explains that she's been in a coma for about two weeks and how Alcina told Miranda about her star maiden killed that man-thing.

"She is very impress with you! And she wants to met you sometime when your fully healed." Alcina holds Emily's hand.

Emily nods, then the girls came in with flowers and some food that a maiden cooked for her.

"Hey girls!" Emily smiles at the girls.

"Hello Emily!" The girls said at once.

As the girls explain how fun it was cutting his body and draining his blood.

~Time Skips~

The girls left, Emily was falling asleep while Alcina laid with her in the bed.

"Thank you Emily, again, for saving our lives!" Alcina grins as she kisses her forehead.

Emily wraps her arms as Alcina makes her lays on top of her chest. Emily smiles and looks up caressing Alcina's jawline with her hands!

"Thank you...Alcina for saving....me....." Emily falls deep asleep.

She's so smart and beautiful...I'm afraid to get my heart broken...again...but I think she's different than...Linda!...

Alcina she gently calls for her daughters without waking up Emily.

"Hello mother" the three whispered as they went came into the bedroom.

"I want you girls to gather her belongings and bring them to my room...now" Alcina tells them quietly as Emily moves, everyone froze as they thought she was going to be waking up but she didn't.

"Why?" Bela asked, as the other two were confuse.

"Just listen to your mother and do ask I say!" Alcina said with a smile on her face.

They nodded and vanished, Alcina sees Emily as she rolls over to the other side of the bed.

Why do you make me feel this way...Miss Emily...

~~
Who is this Linda that Lady Dimitrescu was talking about? And omg new love birds just shipped!
I'll see you guys in the next book!