The Apology and The Lust

Daniela was still not talking to Erick and Karl, after what Theo told her. Alcina and Emily both tells them to go and apologize for what they caused. Karl and Erick both looked at each other as the walked to Daniela's room.

"May I ask what made you think to call my brother those names... Even though I joined in to help." Erick asked

"Ugh...I just wanted to see if Theo can change into a Lycan or some sort! Which he did but we also told got him kill and us...so we not going to call him those names anymore! Agree?" Karl put out his hand to shake, Erick immediately shook his hand as they agreed.

Short after, both of them made it too Daniela and Theo's room. Karl knocks as he lets them know it was him and Erick.
Daniela opens the door as she gives them a angry disgusting look on her face.

"What do you want?" Daniela harshly asked as she had a pair of scissors in her hand.

"We came to apologize to you guys! To each one of you." Erick said.

Theo comes up with a towel wrapped around his neck, which explains why Daniela had the small scissors. Erick started off first with his apologize.

"Theo...I am truly sorry that I listen to this man-child next to me. I was just trying to help you out, but I should've let you conjure your beast side on your own. I'm sorry for the words, I know they're sensitive to you, I was fucking stupid for what I did to you! And Daniela...I'm sorry that I took part this...and I'm sorry that I almost got you and everyone killed...I never meant any of those words, I feel like shit!" Erick look down as he waits. Karl took a step forward as he clears his throat.

"Theo... both Eric and I agreed not to call you those names anymore after what we seen an encounter with you were quite powerful. I feel like a complete shit after realizing that I hurt my nieces boyfriend and that was never my intention to do that, I can still help you..IF you can trust me again...if not, it's okay. I believe you can try and learn it on your own. But I'm always here if you need some help." Karl said as he looks at Daniela, he gently grabbed her hands and holds them, "My sweet niece Daniela, I'm sorry that I called Theo those words in the first place, I feel like worthless of an uncle...who disappointed his favorite niece. Can you and Theo forgive us?" He added as he looks into Daniela's eyes.

Theo wraps his arms around Daniela's shoulders, she looks at him, and then he stared at them both.

"I accepted both of your apologies and now it's Daniela...if she truly forgive you both!" Theo said as he looks back at her.

Daniela smirks as she gives her uncle a hug.

"I forgive you uncle Karl and thank you for saying that I'm your favorite niece." Daniela said, then she looks at Erick. She sighs as she knows that he was only trying to help, "And Erick, I forgive you, but if you or Karl both do this shit again...I will beat or kill you both! Understood?" She added.

"Yes Daniela!" Both of them said at once.

Daniela then shuts the door as she was still shaving Theo's beard.

Emily appears as it made Erick and Karl jumped, she laughed as she witness Daniela and Theo accepting the apologies.

"I'm happy that you both apologize to her and Theo. Never do it again!" Emily smiles as she leaves.

Both Erick and Karl went their ways.

~Daniela and Theo~

Daniela finishes trimming Theo's beard, he likes to keep it short and simple. Then he started to feel Daniela's hands touching his back and his stomach.

"Beautiful...are you in a mood?" Theo teases her. Daniela let's go of him as she smirks at him.

"Yes I am...baby boo!" Daniela grips his shirt and pushes him onto the bed. She climbs on top and gives him a passionate lustfully kiss.