Chapter 13

Karl Heisenberg stands between Mother Miranda and Alcina, he felt like he was about to be shred into ribbons.

"Enough! Miranda this is insane! Why!?" Karl asked as Miranda gave him the death glare.

"She's truly perfect! Alcina always likes to keep her precious trophies a secret! I wanted one of hers...like I did with Linda!" Miranda grins at Alcina. She was pissed enough that Miranda took Emily but that triggered her more over that Linda was brought up again!

Alcina extended her claws out again and rips the ropes that were tied onto Emily. The daughters quickly try carry her but Emily wakes up screaming in pain.

"Silly bugs, she belongs to me! The rings I conjured it combine me and her, Emily can't leave me!" Miranda smiles.

"Mother! That's wrong, you can't do that!" Moreau spoke up to her as Donna and Angie stood up, and stand next to Alcina. Karl stood in front her his sister!

Miranda didn't like it that her children were against her decisions. She makes Emily appear next to her, Emily cries out to Alcina as she wanted to move away.

"Let her go now Miranda or you'll—" Alcina gets cut off by choking from Mirandas powers.

"Or what my false child! Whatever you own, I own it as well Alcina!" Miranda said to her.

Emily took the courage as she tries to use what ability she's gain from the Cadou. She imagines fangs coming out of her teeth. Emily feels them then bites off her ring finger, Miranda sees and feels Emily's powers growing.

"You fucking murderer, twisted bird whore!" Emily punches Miranda as she flew 10 feet back onto the ceremony wall.

Alcina falls but lands on her feet. Emily runs towards them as she grabs all the Lords hands together as she imagines all of them somewhere safe for away from the ceremony site and Miranda.

Which worked as they opened their eye, and standing in Castle Dimitrescu. Alcina sees the blood running on Emily's finger, while she still had her finger in her mouth.

"Love! Let's get that cleaned up and figure out a plan!" Alcina tells her, while the lords and the daughters took watch on the exits of the castle.

~Nightfalls in Alcina's bedroom~

Alcina sees the bitten off finger as she tries to takeoff the ring, but it was like glued on. But Emily and Alcina both looked down where the finger was at, it was already growing back.

"Well...that's umm...new..." Emily's went quite after seeing her body changed. Alcina lifts up her chin as she looks deep into her eyes.

"You're still the women I love! And besides those marks are kind of a turn on, which I know it's bad timing but it's true!" Alcina giggles as Emily smirks with a smile, "Plus you kind of grew to be my height, only up to my jawline!" She added.

(Before the Cadou, Emily's like 5'11 and after the Cadou it made her like 8'8" Alcina is like 9'6")

Emily walks away and heads towards the balcony. Alcina can sense the sadness inside of Emily as she joins her.

"I mean I grew, have tattoos, my eyes and hair have changed two different colors and also have unknown powers!" Emily turns around and she takes a very deep breath, "Does that make me...immortal...like you and the others?" She looks at Alcinas, she feels two hands on her waist.

"Yes it does...we can be together now...doesn't that sound good at least?" Alcina looks into Emily's beautiful purple eyes.

Emily finally nods for yes, that she'll be with her. Alcina leans her head as she kisses her, while Emily wraps her arms around Alcina's neck holding her tightly. Then a knock comes from the door as it was the girls, Emily and Alcina went inside as they called the girls to come in.