𓊈卍 𝟏𝟕 卍𓊉

Takemichi waits anxiously at the doors of the operating room. He and Draken got into a fight with Kiyomasa's crew in an alleyway, and would've been goners had Akkun and the rest of his friends not shown up in time. Though, on the way to the hospital in the ambulance, Draken's pulse went flat, and he went into cardiac arrest.

Now, he doesn't even know if Draken's gonna live. And to top all of this off, he doesn't know where his sister is. Last he saw her, she was fighting a bunch of Moebius guys alone.

'She'll be okay too, right?' He tries to console himself. 'She's a strong fighter, so she has to be okay. She should be okay...'

"Mitsuya-kun." Takemichi then turns to the second division captain. "Nakano.. Did you see her at all during the fight?"

He shakes his head, another worried look appearing on his face. "No, I haven't... But what were those Moebius guys talking about?"

"About what?" Takemichi questions, not recalling that moment at all.

"When Nakano put a hand over her mouth. It scared the shit out of most of 'em. 'The guy from that night' is what they called her."

'The guy from that night?'

Then it hits him. The night when they first met the rest of the gang, she told him that she was in Shinjuku, Moebius' territory. He still doesn't know the real reason why she was there in the first place, but now he has a guess. She already has ties to Moebius. Was that why she was so set on fighting them?

'How did she even know about them in the first place?'

Wet footsteps then echo down the hallway, grabbing everyone's attention. When Takemichi turns, he sees a soaking wet Mikey, not only drenched in water, but some blood as well.

"Mikey!" Raw emotions spill out of Emma, Mitsuya and Peh-yan's mouths.

"Mikey-kun!" Takemichi hurriedly approaches him, clearly distressed about the whole situation. "Draken-kun is-"

"Yeah, I heard." Mikey cuts him off. He's much calmer than everyone else at the moment. "Where's the waiting room?"

Takemichi leads him towards the waiting area in front of the operating room. Emma is clinging onto Hina, tears streaming down her face. Takemichi's school friends are huddled together in one spot, while Mitsuya and Peh-yan join Mikey and Takemichi.

"You're all too loud. We're in a hospital, so keep it down." The blonde leader takes a seat on one of the chairs. "Ken-chin... Has always made good on his word since way back."

Takemichi takes in Mikey's calm tone of voice, but serious expression. He isn't too sure what the leader, Draken's best friend, is thinking or feeling at the moment. He of all people should be freaking out right now. His best friend could die by the end of the night, but he's as calm as ever.

"He's not gonna die here. He'd never be that dishonest." Then, Mikey looks up at everyone, his signature closed eyed smile appearing on his face. "'Cause he promised me... That we'd own the whole country together. So Emma, Mitsuya, Peh-yan. Takemitchy. Believe in Ken-chin."

Takemichi looks on, examining the completely serene smile Mikey's wearing as he stares at the doors of the operating room. 'He's right... Losing our cool isn't going to help. Man. Mikey-kun is so damn strong...'

Just as he thinks that, another person enters his mind. "Oh, Nakano-san!"

Everyone turns to him as he suddenly yells his sister's name. "Mikey-kun...Have you seen Nakano?"

His smile immediately drops at the mention of her name. His eyes go dark for a moment, before his brows knit together. Takemichi doesn't like that reaction one bit, which only raises his concern.