𓊈卍 𝟕𝟎 卍𓊉

Takemichi stares in horror at the girl standing before him. "Nakano, what are you doing with them!? And where's Inupi-kun!?" He's taken aback when her auburn orbs sear right through him, her glare sharp as knives.

"I've embraced my new life," Nakano states emotionlessly. "As for that burn scar brat. Well, you'll see him eventually. Keep an eye on the news."

'Wh... What does she mean by that!?' Takemichi's heart races. "How could you join Tenjiku!?"

"How could you join Toman," she fires back.

"You did too!!" Tears form in his blue-grey eyes. "How could you betray us like this!?"

"I betrayed no one. I have no recollection of joining Toman." She glowers at him. "Your lies will not get the better of me."

"I'm not lying, Nakano! I know it may sound crazy, but you were with Toman!" Takemichi tries to reason with her. "I'm your brother! I'd never lie to you!"

There's a long pause, before Nakano turns her back on him. "The truth has been revealed to me. You will learn it soon, too." She starts walking away, her demeanor is aggressive and uncaring. "Come, Kakucho. Don't leave Onii-sama waiting."

Takemichi stares at Nakano's back, as Kakucho follows behind her. 'Onii-sama?' Sweat drips from his temple. 'It's only been a day! How is Nakano a part of Tenjiku?! And what the hell did she do to Inupi-kun!?'

The warehouse is empty, and he's the only one in there now. He then takes his leave, his body tense, heart racing. 'Nakano... What happened!?'

━━「卍」━━

Takemichi was completely out of it for the rest of that day. He didn't tell Chifuyu anything, too shaken by what he saw and heard. He laid awake all night in his room, but instead of being in his bed, he was on Nakano's sleeping bag. It was uncomfortable as hell. How she was able to sleep like that for years is beyond him.

All night, all he could think about was his twin sister, and how or why she joined Tenjiku. It doesn't make sense to him. Before the time leaping, she hated gangs with a burning fury. Why would her past self join one?

Was she threatened? No, she's always the one doing the threatening. Was she bribed? Would she even fall for that?

She said she embraced her new life. She learned the truth, and he would learn it soon. What did she mean by that? Is there something they've been missing? How is he supposed to figure it out?

One thing's for certain, Mikey isn't going to take this very well.

An emergency meeting has been called, and all of the Toman guys, who weren't beaten to a pulp, are gathered at the Musashi shrine. Takemichi stands silently in his spot up front, wondering if he should tell Mikey about Nakano. How would he react, especially after what went down two days ago? Would he care? Does he already know?

"Tokyo Manji Gang emergency meeting, begin!" Draken announces. "Yesterday, our members were raided all over Tokyo by Yokohama's 'Tenjiku!' We currently don't know much about them, so we'll need your information! Report yours, First Division!!"

Takemichi tenses. 'Should I tell them? What should I say?'

"The ones who attacked us were called the 'Mochizuki Unit'," Chifuyu talks for him.

"Mochizuki unit?" Draken echoes questioningly.

"It's a unit led by Jugem's former captain, Mochizuki Kanji," Smiley fills in. "They're probably Tenjiku's strongest unit."