𓊈卍 𝟕𝟗 卍𓊉

Izana finds Kisaki on a rooftop, a few miles away from the crime scene. "Kisaki. I've covered you up with a substitute. Your name is clear."

Upon hearing the commander's voice, Kisaki brings his attention back to reality. "I know Mikey the best. He has the looks to stand above everyone else. Those looks are... The absolute 'medium' to stand above everyone else. Hanging out with the current Toman is a waste of his potential. Therefore it's necessary for me to fix this."

Izana scoffs in amusement. "That's selfish of you."

"Each of my plans up until now were ruined. I used Kiyomasa in order to kill that annoying Draken, but that plan was ruined by Hanagaki Takemichi. Then, I tried to make a team that would put Mikey on top, but that plan was stopped by Baji Keisuke, and in turn I tried to manipulate Kazutora into killing Baji. Then, the Christmas Conflict. I tried used that battle in order to eliminate Hanagaki Takemichi, but it went up in flames when that brat, Nakano, somehow rose from the dead and put a halt to it all."

The fury on Kisaki's face only worsens, meanwhile, Izana listens with interest. "Hm. My dear sister was quite the big name after that battle."

"Yes, she was," Kisaki adds bitterly. "The meeting after that battle, Mikey had expelled me and Hanma, and replaced Valhalla with the Black Dragons after seeing his beloved friends gone." He trembles with rage. "Yes... To make him what he's supposed to be, I'll definitely get back up."

"So the final blow was Sano Emma," Izana summarizes.

"... It was supposed to be." As if the lid to Kisaki's emotions was forced open, he expresses the full extent of his fury on his face. "But your dear little sister was the one who ruined that too!!!" This takes Izana aback for a moment, but he doesn't have any time to question it as Kisaki continues his rage induced rant.

"That sly bitch somehow found out that we were going to attack Emma. She found out where Hanma parked his bike, and took her former guard dog to disable it. Hanma saw this on the surveillance footage of the shop. We went to get it fixed and were almost late to attack Emma, and in our rush, I didn't notice that the bat had been switched out too. The outside was made of foam, so the damage was less severe than I intended."

Izana is silent, as he's unsure what to make of this information. This explains Nakano's behaviour from earlier.

"Your sister is a traitor," Kisaki spits. "A traitor of Toman, only to become a traitor to you. She pulled the same stunt Baji did with Valhalla, but she was much more efficient that I had failed to see through her lies. I neglected to acknowledge her intelligence after what she pulled on Bloody Halloween."

Izana targets his empty eyes over the edge of the rooftop at the setting sun before them. The orange rays mix with his orchid hues.

"In that case, I must tame Mikey and Nakano."

"And Nakano? But she-"

"After ten years of living in that institution, the only person who visited me was Shinichiro. The only thing that filled my emptiness was his love. Nakano has something Shinichiro once loved. The Black Dragons. As for Mikey, he is Shinichiro's beloved little brother. No matter the outcome of your attempted murder, Emma is in critical condition. With a constant threat to his gang and family, Mikey's hands are going to be tied. Then, I will tame him."

━━「卍」━━

Nakano has been waiting outside the hospital Emma has been admitted to. She wears a cap on her head overtop of the lose bun she tied up, along with a mask. It may seem creepy, but she doesn't want to get recognized by anyone from Toman or Tenjiku. Heaven forbid it being Manjiro or Izana.