𓊈卍 𝟗𝟑 卍𓊉

Takemichi is suddenly face to face with his own reflection. He's wearing a suit and tie, and his hair is back to its naturally messy black. He tears up as he realizes that the reason he's able to return is that Naoto is alive! Now, what about everyone else?

Ding~ Dong~ Ding~

'Are those bells?' Takemichi remembers the proposal he made to Hina to get married in the future. He looks back at his reflection, taking in the suit and tie he's wearing. 'Wait, don't tell me!!'

He rushes out of the bathroom, trying to figure out where to get where he's supposed to be when he suddenly hears someone call out to him.

"You're late! Jeez!" He turns to see... Her. "The wedding reception already started!"

'Hina..!?'

Walking towards him, Hina grabs him by the arm and starts dragging him behind her. "We can't keep the newlyweds waiting!"

"Newlyweds??"

"It's Hayashida-kun and Yumi-san's wedding ceremony today! How many times do I have to tell you!! Come and be quick!!"

Takemichi's eyes are practically spinning at how disoriented he is right now. 'Wait, I can't process any of this!!'

He barely notices that Hina had dragged him into a room, and people are talking to him. He feels himself getting plopped into a chair, as someone announces the entrance of the newlyweds.

'Hayashida-kun... Does she mean it's Pah-chin!!?'

He gets a grip on his composure to take in his surroundings. He's in a beautifully decorated banquet hall, surrounded by familiar faces. Here come the waterworks, yet again.

Mitsuya is getting yelled at by Peh-yan and his stupid remarks, Hakkai is sitting beside Mitsuya and Yuzuha, Smiley joins the yelling with Angry trying to calm him down as always, and Draken, Chifuyu, Inupi and Kazutora are all finding amusement int their friends shenanigans.

'You all survived...' Takemichi doesn't bother wiping away his tears. 'You're all laughing happily...'

"What's wrong?" Hina asks from beside him.

"I just can't believe it," he whispers to her, a smile growing on his face. 'On the day I watched you die in front of me, I vowed to save you. Now here you are.'

Hina chuckles as the guys gather around Pah in his wife as the newlyweds go to cut the cake. "I know, Takemichi-kun. You just came back, didn't you?" She places her hand on top of his, facing him now. "It's so amazing, thinking about you from back then, and now I'm the same age as you. I've waited so long for this day to come. Welcome back, Takemichi-kun."

"Is this a dream..?"

"Want me to pinch your cheeks?" Hina giggles lightly. "I'm not the only one who's been waiting."

"We're putting on smiles and we've been waiting for twelve years!" Chifuyu suddenly appears next to him. "So what are you breaking down for?"

"This is some crazy talk, but the fact that we're all alive today is because of you," Draken approaches them, and he's not alone.

"We wouldn't be here today if not for you and Nakano-chan." Emma is on Draken's arm, her free hand rubbing her swollen belly.

"Emma-chan, you..." Takemichi's eyes widen, giving more room for the tears to flow freely.

He congratulates the two despite his joyous sobs, and Hina takes Takemichi's arm so the group can join the rest of their friends.

The future has changed a lot, and for the absolute best. Everyone is doing great! Pah-chin has taken over his family business and is now a rich man married to his childhood friend, with his best friend Peh-yan by his side as his adviser. Mitsuya is a rookie fashion designer that's won his fair share of awards already and continues to grow more popular. Hakkai became a successful model that works overseas and will soon become the face of Mitsuya's designs, with Yuzuha as his manager. The Kawata twins own their own ramen shop that is, of course, named "Sugaoku". Chifuyu owns a pet shop, and Kazutora helps him out. Draken and Inupi own a bike shop together, and the building they're using was Shinichiro's. Draken and Emma are living together and are about to start their own family in the next couple of months.